Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Warrington vs Salford - 2015 Round 1
02-02-2015, 09:31 PM
Warrington vs Salford - 2015 Round 1
Should be routine for Wire, who, under the new league system, probably can't afford to have their standard extended pre-season.

Warrington look set for another tilt at losing at Old Trafford this year, especially given the aforementioned attitude change. I still think their brand is too reckless, but again, maybe that will be nuanced now that every minute matters (yes, I picked that up from Super League's advertising campaign). How many minutes before Wheeler gets injured will be the intriguing subplot in this game.

Salford aren't good. Salford were never good, despite their efforts, and haven't improved, for mine. In Dobson they have a very good 7, but I don't think that's enough to prevent them dropping to the Middle 8, and doing so, in my opinion, from 12th.

Wire by four or five scores.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2015, 01:51 AM
RE: Warrington vs Salford - 2015 Round 1
Think it should be close. Salford have good players who have had a season to gel. If they can play az a team then salford by 2. If not wire easily

once a rhino always a rhino
02-07-2015, 09:55 AM
Good to see GVB still talks shite .

We have improved we also have a much healthier Kevin Locke and I can see him destroying SL this season. We may not win today but we will give the wolves a good game I am sure of that.

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
02-07-2015, 09:59 AM
wanna bet???
02-07-2015, 10:26 AM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ​ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ​ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ​ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ​ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ​ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ​ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZnice to see your still a boring cunt cheesey dick

02-07-2015, 10:44 AM
The contents of this message are hidden because LucaUtd1 is a bellend.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
02-07-2015, 11:05 AM
i bet lucao will disappear again once salford get their arses handed to them a few times, so shortly.
02-07-2015, 11:07 AM
I was on here all season the first season Koukash took charge and we got smashed near enough every week so whats your theory of thought bellend??

GVB your the bellend we have added Dobson, Jones-Bishop to name 2 players and you say we have not improved?? Clueless guy

02-07-2015, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 11:11 AM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
You had pace last season and did fuck all with it. You had Sneyd last season, and let him go to Cas. You can't and won't be successful without a good pack. You don't have a good pack. Ergo, you haven't improved.

(02-07-2015 11:05 AM)Cheese Wrote:  i bet lucao will disappear again once salford get their arses handed to them a few times, so shortly.

£50?

02-07-2015, 11:13 AM
shirt of ur choice. from the shop

nailed on etc etc

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)