Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Chief Exec
02-11-2015, 01:25 PM
New Chief Exec
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news..._ambition/

Read elsewhere that he also has a RL background and should have a good degree of contacts given his previous role. Over £600K salary at the LTA !! I know Warrington say they aren't near that number but it must have a few zeros on the end of it for him to be interested.

Turnover £6M and tasked to grow it.

On a different topic - Sky/BT football deal and Friday night matches from next season, will this impact the Friday night RL games or will this Thursday night match become a regular fixture. It's hard enough to get over from Ireland for the odd Friday game, Thursday's will mean 2 days off work and even less likely to happen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2015, 01:29 PM
RE: New Chief Exec
(02-11-2015 01:25 PM)wireland Wrote:  On a different topic - Sky/BT football deal and Friday night matches from next season, will this impact the Friday night RL games or will this Thursday night match become a regular fixture. It's hard enough to get over from Ireland for the odd Friday game, Thursday's will mean 2 days off work and even less likely to happen.

Good point wirey

I think Sky will spread out over more channels (like the F1 channel) and ultimately may even provide sports subscription based on each sport.

So next season, I think Sky will stick to the Thursday and Friday SL games plus the odd weekend game and it will just clash with puffball
02-11-2015, 02:04 PM
It wont be much of a clash, rugby season starts in feb, already half a season gone in footy. They have put forward 10 games, can only see 5 games clashing

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
02-11-2015, 02:31 PM
Would be so much bettee if each clubs rugby was on a set day. Woild make planning way easier. Tell sky to go fuck themselves

once a rhino always a rhino

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)