Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Match Thre: Wire v Rovers
03-06-2015, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 12:53 PM by Sycophant.)
Match Thre: Wire v Rovers
So what do we think then?

The home side have lost their last 2 games, including what was a quality encounter with St George Illawarra.

Hull KR picked up their first win of the season against Wigan and will be confident of springing an upset at the same ground they emerged victorious at in the corresponding fixture last season.

If reports are correct, Myler, England and Evans are out for one, two and three months respectively because of injury.

Rovers don't have any new injury concerns but Ryan Bailey 'called in sick' and missed last week so it remains to be seen if he'll feature. Mick Weyman has had surgery on his knee so is still out.

On a personal note, I'll finally have a pint at the Rugby after having to work straight after the previous 3 games. Guinness you little Irish beauty - come at me!

Rovers to win by 10.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2015, 05:46 PM
RE: Match Thre: Wire v Rovers
Good thre, this.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
03-06-2015, 06:08 PM
If KR beat Pies and Brisbane beat the Pies by 2 and Souths beat Brisbane by 30 while Warrington didn't beat St George, that means that...............one of these teams would get beaten 47-3 by Parramatta.

Rovers by 13

I'm too cool to have a signature.
03-06-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Match ThWire v Rovers
On a personal note, I'll finally have a pint at the Rugby after having to work straight after the previous 3 games. Guinness you little Irish beauty - come at me!

Rovers to win by 10.[/align]
[/quote]

Guinness, yuck!

Can't see rovers winning but think it'll be close battle

once a rhino always a rhino
03-08-2015, 04:21 PM
HT: 14-10 to Wolfs

Wolfs up 20-18 with 20 to go. Another try to Wheeler - why isn't he injured yet?

I'm too cool to have a signature.
03-09-2015, 07:45 PM
(03-06-2015 05:46 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  Good thre, this.

Yeah yeah whatever...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)