Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hudds v cas
03-10-2015, 04:57 PM
Hudds v cas
Lunt dropped (about time), robinson back in the squad. So him and Woody to share the hooking role. Woody has been great so far this season- we seem to score whenever he comes into the field. Mullally makes way for Johnson. Looks like anderson has gone for safety first in the middle, although mullally is our top forward average gainer- his work rate is low and his defence has been..... left wanting at times.
Otherwise the squad is as last week- I wonder if Grix will keep his place or whether anderson will go with connor.
I'm hoping Kopczak can return where he left off last week- had his best game since 2013 last week. Leroy and Jerry look to be hitting a bit of form too now.
Huby, ellis, ferres, wood, a number of Ex tigers with a point to prove????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2015, 07:03 PM
RE: Hudds v cas
Be interesting to see how the hb's do against each other, gale has looked well but so has brough. We're probably missing shenny as well now which isn't brilliant but I think with Dorn back we have a leader. Lynch v hubes should be good as well. Decent game in the making this.
03-11-2015, 08:07 AM
Hudds v cas
Brough seems to have brought his running game back in more so far this season which has made him dangerous.
Jerry against carney could be fun!!!
03-11-2015, 11:23 AM
Should be a good match up this and be a cracking game!!

==

Tigers head coach Darly Powell names his squad to face Huddersfield Giants this Thursday.

Castleford Tigers head coach Daryl Powell has named his 19 man squad to face Huddersfield Giants at the John Smith’s stadium on Thursday night with an 8pm KO.

There’s a return to the squad for Andy Lynch and Scott Moore with captain Michael Shenton set to miss out with a dislocated shoulder.

15 RYAN BOYLE
5 JUSTIN CARNEY
23 MICHAEL CHANNING
2 JAMES CLARE
12 MATT COOK
25 STEVE CROSSLEY
1 LUKE DORN
21 LIAM FINN
7 LUKE GALE
11 OLIVER HOLMES
8 ANDY LYNCH
13 NATHAN MASSEY
10 GRANT MILLINGTON
17 SCOTT MOORE
16 JUNIOR MOORS
6 BEN ROBERTS
22 JORDAN TANSEY
3 JAKE WEBSTER
19 SCOTT WHEELDON

==
Webster in for Shenton
03-11-2015, 03:55 PM
Hudds v cas
Still no Milner?
03-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Got a feeling he may be out of favour - thought he'd take his chance and really kick on this year and make the hooking role his own
03-11-2015, 06:56 PM
Hudds v cas
Shame Camden as I know on extremely good authority hudds enquired about him and were close to a deal before the Clark deal happened with wire- then Cas pulled out. Wonder if that could be back on the cards now....
03-11-2015, 08:50 PM
If he can get back to the form he showed in 2010 and kick on from there he could potentially push for international honours. However, he doesn't seem to get a run in the side so he can push for it. I'd of thought he'd be ahead of Moore this year, but that doesn't seem to be the case.... Shame as he has a lot of potential

Well, with Lunt going, you'll need backup for Robinson
03-11-2015, 10:24 PM
Sounds like Powell will go with Moore and Roberts against shudds then.

Coul see Milner replace Lunt
03-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Hudds v cas
(03-11-2015 08:50 PM)camdentiger Wrote:  If he can get back to the form he showed in 2010 and kick on from there he could potentially push for international honours. However, he doesn't seem to get a run in the side so he can push for it. I'd of thought he'd be ahead of Moore this year, but that doesn't seem to be the case.... Shame as he has a lot of potential

Well, with Lunt going, you'll need backup for Robinson

Woody is doing a great job for me, he's been better than robinson. Very underrated.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)