• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Catalans V Leeds
03-26-2015, 12:11 PM
RE: Catalans V Leeds
Still no Briscoe, Sinfield or Leuluai however Achurch's returns to the squad

I hope Sutcliffe has been practicing his goal kicking
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2015, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 12:22 PM by chesterhino.)
so pretty muhch level then with injuries for both teams, not sure who i fancy for the win

briscoe is out for 3 months....from this saturday....ouch.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-26-2015, 12:26 PM
Thats a shit, he's been one of out best players. Possible chance of Zak due a ban soon? (although its gone verty quiet on that front) looks like we could have done with Bish.
03-26-2015, 12:31 PM
i think the only "ban" hardaker will feel is in his pocket.
handley has been knocking on the door for a while, looks like we have no choice!

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-26-2015, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 12:59 PM by MOT.)
(03-26-2015 12:26 PM)Moc Wrote:  Thats a shit, he's been one of out best players. Possible chance of Zak due a ban soon? (although its gone verty quiet on that front) looks like we could have done with Bish.

Not a lot you can do when he wants regular first team opportunities and is offered more money and the prospect of playing at FB elsewhere.

We've got youngsters waiting in the wings. Handley played well against Wigan and Golding did well overall against Wire

3 months is a shitter for Briscoe, he started the season a lot better than Hall.
03-26-2015, 02:02 PM
Duport, oldfield, carney and mounis missing for Catalans

03-26-2015, 02:08 PM
Dragons are fucked
03-26-2015, 02:20 PM
Speaking of Catalan being fucked...Should Catalan have a French coach or should it be the best coach they can get?

I like that they have a French coach but I don't think he'll bring them success
03-27-2015, 11:05 AM
Don't think they should have to go French, let's face it plenty of teams In sl have always relied on foreign coaches.

It's a shame Walters didn't stay on.

03-27-2015, 02:51 PM
Walters was shit for them, on the other hand Robinson was very good.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)