Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Catalans V Leeds
03-24-2015, 02:46 PM
Catalans V Leeds
silverwood is the referee

5pm kick off sky sports 3

expecting a totally different catalans to the team that has played both hulls in the last two weeks away from home. would be chuffed with a win away!

not sure if sinfield will be back, briscoe is out for a few weeks with a shoulder injury so expect ash handley to keep his place.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Catalans V Leeds
catalans are shagged with injuires arent they? expecting a tough but comfortable victory

Oldfield, Duport and Carney are all injured
03-24-2015, 02:59 PM
(03-24-2015 02:55 PM)Moc Wrote:  catalans are shagged with injuires arent they? expecting a tough but comfortable victory

Oldfield, Duport and Carney are all injured

are they?

they get injured against ull?

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-24-2015, 04:18 PM
Michael Oldfield and Todd Carney have been sidelined for the Easter period after picking up injuries during last Friday game at Hull FC.
Michael Oldfield suffers from a knee injury and Todd Carney from a quad injury.
Both players are out of Saturday game and will miss the Easter period.

03-24-2015, 07:25 PM
It's a period joke. It's a period period joke.

Leeds by 10.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
03-24-2015, 08:34 PM
I expect for us to win this one because of the players Catalan have back.

But with Silverwood and Sutcliffe's kicking, who knows
03-24-2015, 10:06 PM
Hope to catch this one as I'm in Toulouse that weekend. Never been to Perpignon so may stay the night. I was among the Cats fans a few years ago when they came for the play off at HQ and liked their attitude. Win or lose, they have a great time.
03-25-2015, 07:18 AM
(03-24-2015 10:06 PM)buggritt Wrote:  Hope to catch this one as I'm in Toulouse that weekend. Never been to Perpignon so may stay the night. I was among the Cats fans a few years ago when they came for the play off at HQ and liked their attitude. Win or lose, they have a great time.

You can't have seen that guy when we got the last minute penalty at Headingley, looked like he wanted to kill someone!
03-25-2015, 07:32 AM
(03-24-2015 10:06 PM)buggritt Wrote:  Hope to catch this one as I'm in Toulouse that weekend. Never been to Perpignon so may stay the night. I was among the Cats fans a few years ago when they came for the play off at HQ and liked their attitude. Win or lose, they have a great time.
They are a great set of fans. Saw the hull fc game there a few years ago (was on holiday and needed to see a game, even if it was hull.). its a nice area. Lots of vineyards.
03-26-2015, 06:34 AM
We don't have too bad a record at le cats and compared to some teams,they have a few key players out,its early in the season so the heat shouldn't be blistering,I think we have a good chance of a win.
(Watch it all go tits up now lol).

Where is Clem Fandango ?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)