Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wire v Hudds
03-28-2015, 04:32 PM
RE: Wire v Hudds
2nd season syndrome.......

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2015, 04:46 PM
Wire v Hudds
I suspect Clark didn't want to leave Cas- but did so for the good of the club because they needed the cash. Some players can only play their best for certain clubs
03-28-2015, 04:47 PM
(03-27-2015 11:42 PM)jools Wrote:  Clark was pretty anonymous tonight. They put us under pressure with some good high kicks- but it was predictable as that's all they did- they lack some creativity that briers/Monaghan/hodgson would provide.

Hi Jools we were clueless last night thoroughly outplayed and brough and Robinson took the mickey out of us and ran the show. We seriously lack creativity -a top class stand off who can break down defences especially in the opposition 22. We look to be going backwards this season and Clark has yet to be hitting last year's form. As I said you and your hubby last night the lack of wire fans on here is because there's nothing for us to shout about as we feel to be going nowhere fast! Can't see any trophies this year playing like the past two weeks - ah well roll on Thursday at Widnes! But well done huudds completely outplayed us.
03-28-2015, 04:56 PM
To be honest old wolf I think the only side who look better than last season is saints which is grim news for us all I reckon.
Though if Salford can start playing as a team they will be better but Still not good enough to worry other teams with a chance of silverware.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
03-28-2015, 05:09 PM
Clark was awsome season before last. Think he'll keep improving, still a yoof really. Wire do seem to have lost too much experience all at the same time.
03-28-2015, 05:14 PM
Wire v Hudds
I don't think he will play as well for any team except Cas.
03-28-2015, 05:54 PM
Clark will come good at wire and I expect sims to improve, which is worrying when combined with hill

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)