Sinfield leaves leeds for RU
03-31-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Sinfield leaves leeds for RU
Sutcliffe must start every game for rest of season now
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2015, 12:47 PM
Don't want to burn him out but he should start more than not.

Sinfield to move to LF and/or hooker
03-31-2015, 12:47 PM
(03-31-2015 12:44 PM)Moc Wrote:  Sutcliffe must start every game for rest of season now

Not for me, far too knee jerk.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-31-2015, 12:49 PM
Wouldnt you rather get that out of way now while Sinny is still around. Could be worse when we're depending on him
03-31-2015, 12:55 PM
I think it's a case of finding a balance, otherwise you might as well tell Sinfield to pack his bags now
03-31-2015, 12:56 PM
I think Sutcliffe deserves a slot anyway, give Mags a couple weeks off
03-31-2015, 12:59 PM
Sinfield leaves leeds for RU
(03-31-2015 12:42 PM)MOT Wrote:  It's a fine balance when it comes to blooding youth and bringing in some experience.

More signings of the calibre of Cuthbertson would be nice!

Yes I agree. We had a couple of seasons where we didn't bring in enough experience and that caused issues. One or two quality signings and your youth and you will be fine though
03-31-2015, 01:03 PM
I'd rather wait and make one good signing than 3 average ones, even if that means youngsters being thrown in at the deep end.

On the flip side academy players can prosper. Goulding and Handley have done well for us this year and the likes of Greenwood has been very good for Saints
03-31-2015, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2015 01:11 PM by chesterhino.)
(03-31-2015 12:55 PM)MOT Wrote:  I think it's a case of finding a balance, otherwise you might as well tell Sinfield to pack his bags now

Agree with that, rotation with him sinfield and McGuire. I'm still not convinced of his future being in the halves.....

Could well see burrow and McGuire back at 6/7 next season!

(03-31-2015 01:03 PM)MOT Wrote:  I'd rather wait and make one good signing than 3 average ones, even if that means youngsters being thrown in at the deep end.

On the flip side academy players can prosper. Goulding and Handley have done well for us this year and the likes of Greenwood has been very good for Saints

By all accounts baldwinson is having a storming season for Fev.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-31-2015, 01:17 PM
Like I said I personally would like to see a replacement for Sinfield somebody with a bit of experience kicking the goals, in my opinion kicking the goals can be the difference between winning and losing a match that's what I think anyway. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)