Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hudds vs Saints.
04-13-2015, 12:22 PM
Hudds vs Saints.
(04-13-2015 12:18 PM)MOT Wrote:  
(04-13-2015 11:08 AM)jools Wrote:  Some proper knee jerkers calling for Andersons head. With the exception of the Hull FC game (down to a non-existent preseason) we have been competitive in every single game. We have THE best defensive record in the league and of the games we have lost bar hull we have lost by 8, 4, 6, 4 and 3 points. Two wins over the next two games could see us back in the top 4.

Seems a bit OTT, even if he is a tosser

Some fans like to knee jerk though. During our 3 match losing "streak" the views of some would have you think we were in a relegation battle!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: Hudds vs Saints.
(04-13-2015 12:22 PM)Gateaux Wrote:  
(04-13-2015 12:18 PM)MOT Wrote:  
(04-13-2015 11:08 AM)jools Wrote:  Some proper knee jerkers calling for Andersons head. With the exception of the Hull FC game (down to a non-existent preseason) we have been competitive in every single game. We have THE best defensive record in the league and of the games we have lost bar hull we have lost by 8, 4, 6, 4 and 3 points. Two wins over the next two games could see us back in the top 4.

Seems a bit OTT, even if he is a tosser

Some fans like to knee jerk though. During our 3 match losing "streak" the views of some would have you think we were in a relegation battle!

I suppose it's bias, some fans have favourites and equally some don't like coaches etc regardless.

I'm the same with McGuire, not been great previous years but he's winning me round this year!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)