Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saints v Leeds
04-14-2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Saints v Leeds
Don't worry, Hank, you are.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2015, 04:51 PM
Saints v Leeds
(04-14-2015 04:02 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  Yeah I do jools, briscoe and especially hall do a shed load of carries and metres to go with it, handley and Golding don't give us anywhere near the same.... Puts more pressure on the likes of cuthbertson , peacock etc. I think saints will go with a heavy bench and try to tire out forwards out

Hope I'm wrong like!

On Sunday it was very much a forwards game and a kick due to the poor conditions. With dry weather you will be able to hit their second row and centres more often - give the ball to moon ablett and watkins with hardaker chiming in and you will be in with a great chance.
04-14-2015, 04:57 PM
Not seen enough of goulding to comment on him but handley looks good. With good conditions ecpect leeds to nick it

once a rhino always a rhino
04-14-2015, 05:10 PM
Langtree park hasn't been a happy hunting ground for Leeds.
Saints by 8.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
04-14-2015, 06:57 PM
The game will be close but hopefully with Walsh and Burns at half backs we could just nick it.
04-14-2015, 07:28 PM
Because teams will still be affected by easter period it is a game where anything could happen. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw a one way game but I'm hoping for a close one. Leeds can afford to lose but I'm sure they want to turn the screw and extend their lead further.
Saints is a tough place to go and play. Leeds will have to be very disciplined and get some bounce of the ball if they want to come away with anything. We need big performances from Ward and Cuthburtson and whichever forwards we have on the bench need to perform aswel.
I think we will go with Sutcliffe on the bench as he can come on in the back row if needed and give some relief to the forwards.
Saints have been struggling for form in recent rounds but this is the game for them to turn things around.
I hope its a classic but i think we could well see 2 fatigued sides.
04-15-2015, 01:03 PM
2. Tommy Makinson, 3. Jordan Turner, 4. Josh Jones, 5. Adam Swift, 6. Travis Burns, 7. Luke Walsh, 8. Mose Masoe, 9. James Roby, 10. Kyle Amor, 12. Jon Wilkin, 13. Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook, 14. Alex Walmsley, 15. Mark Flanagan, 18. Luke Thompson (pictured), 19. Greg Richards, 25. Andre Savelio, 28. Jack Ashworth, 29. Olly Davies, 30. Matty Fleming.
04-15-2015, 01:11 PM
Brian McDermott has named his 19 man squad to face St Helens in the First Utility Super League clash this Friday at Langtree Park.
Kallum Watkins, who missed the Rhinos win against Salford Red Devils through illness, comes into the 19 as does Jimmy Keinhorst who could be set for his first appearance of the season.

The Rhinos are still without Ryan Hall (hand), Tom Briscoe (shoulder), Kylie Leuluai (bicep) and Jamie Jones-Buchanan (hamstring) through injury.

The squad in full is:

1. Zak Hardaker
3. Kallum Watkins
4. Joel Moon
6. Danny McGuire
7. Rob Burrow
9. Paul Aiton
10. Jamie Peacock
12. Carl Ablett
13. Kevin Sinfield
14. Stevie Ward
15. Brett Delaney
16. Mitch Achurch
17. Adam Cuthbertson
18. Liam Sutcliffe
19. Brad Singleton
20. Jimmy Keinhorst
22. Andy Yates
26. Ashton Golding
27. Ash Handley

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
04-15-2015, 01:15 PM
Keinhorst in for Golding hopefully.
04-15-2015, 01:31 PM
Looks like that might happen although keinhorst has been playing a fair amount at 2nd row for hunslet

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)