Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saints v Leeds
04-14-2015, 11:36 AM
Saints v Leeds
2nd v 1st, hopefully will be a cracker....

thaler is the ref....

who is out for saints?

likely to be the same team for leeds as last week but with watkins coming back into the 17

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2015, 12:07 PM
Saints v Leeds
Don't think we will have many back for then, but don't think we lost any last week.

I think Leeds will win, don't think our form is good enough to beat Leeds at the moment.
04-14-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Saints v Leeds
Top two sides, best ref and I think it will come down to who has the most first teamers fit.

At Saints, with Walsh etc back and Hall etc out, I think we'll come unstuck
04-14-2015, 12:28 PM
Leeds by a fair few.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
04-14-2015, 12:35 PM
Romparama for mine.

Record score ?

STAND WITH GEERT
04-14-2015, 12:58 PM
Leeds backs need a big game to win this for me. Leeds are relying on our big men far too much (Cuthbo, Singleton, JP all scoring)

Not sure Saints pack will allow the same forwards this luxury. If we can give Moon/Watkins early ball we should be alright
04-14-2015, 01:54 PM
saints pack will win them the game imo

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
04-14-2015, 02:13 PM
Saints v Leeds
Should be tight, don't think this is a must win for us, think the Wire game next week is tho, Saints away is always a struggle for us

LeedsLeedsLeedsHeart
04-14-2015, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2015 03:34 PM by jools.)
Saints v Leeds
(04-14-2015 01:54 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  saints pack will win them the game imo

Really? With good weather forecast I think you can go round the likes of maso and amor. LMS was pretty poor on Sunday I thought. Too busy trying to ref the game with wilkin.
04-14-2015, 04:02 PM
Yeah I do jools, briscoe and especially hall do a shed load of carries and metres to go with it, handley and Golding don't give us anywhere near the same.... Puts more pressure on the likes of cuthbertson , peacock etc. I think saints will go with a heavy bench and try to tire out forwards out

Hope I'm wrong like!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)