Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Lance Hohaia re-tyres.....
I hear it on good authority that he's got previous
Find all posts by this user
Lance Hohaia re-tyres.....
(04-30-2015 09:43 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  He is obviously going to pursue damages and the fact he's had to retire will only help his cause. Big payout I would say. Flower should be banned for life was a shit bag thing to do while the guy was lying helpless on the floor and people claim salford have thugs in our squad.

Lots of players do shitbag things, we don't ban them for life?

Flower has been punished so in that sense it's over now. Now if that has led to problems for hohia then he should rightly peruse that away from the game but that shouldn't impact Flower being allowed to play.
Fuck me you lot don't half go on!

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
04-30-2015, 12:57 PM
(04-30-2015 12:54 PM)Gateaux Wrote:  
(04-30-2015 09:43 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  He is obviously going to pursue damages and the fact he's had to retire will only help his cause. Big payout I would say. Flower should be banned for life was a shit bag thing to do while the guy was lying helpless on the floor and people claim salford have thugs in our squad.

Flower has been punished so in that sense it's over now. Now if that has led to problems for hohia then he should rightly peruse that away from the game but that shouldn't impact Flower being allowed to play.

Once again Gat is the voice of reason

Now back to hounding Luca
04-30-2015, 12:57 PM
(04-30-2015 12:41 PM)Chester Wednesday Wrote:  Having to correct your posts after realising you've made yourself look a proper tit.

Classic Luca.

Wow your something else, are you chesters alter ego?? I looked a proper tit though didnt I ??? How will I recovery from such a mistake

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
04-30-2015, 12:59 PM
(04-30-2015 12:57 PM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  
(04-30-2015 12:41 PM)Chester Wednesday Wrote:  Having to correct your posts after realising you've made yourself look a proper tit.

Classic Luca.

Wow your something else, are you chesters alter ego?? I looked a proper tit though didnt I ??? How will I recovery from such a mistake

Yep, he pretends to be tall, have a fit Mrs and no stalkers
Lance Hohaia re-tyres.....
(04-30-2015 12:57 PM)MOT Wrote:  
(04-30-2015 12:54 PM)Gateaux Wrote:  

Once again Gat is the voice of reason

Now back to hounding Luca

Yet more proof that women are the sensible ones!
I don't know , maybe say your done only to come back 10 seconds later?

And again your done

Now he's back

And he's done

Loltasticalness

STAND WITH GEERT
04-30-2015, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 01:02 PM by LucaUtd1.)
Hounding Luca?? Seriously Mot the banter that comes my way off 6 or 7 forum users is so poor it makes me laugh, I am 100% sure this is forum bullying hahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck sake the mind boggles

Fuck sake Weds are you that thick? Go back to the thread I said I am done on, and read then come back to this thread you dumb cunt. CLEARLY STATED I WAS DONE ON THAT THREAD

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)