Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Predictions
05-08-2015, 06:53 AM
Predictions
Hi all,

I'm developing a predictions game that I'm aiming to launch for the Super 8's stages, then the full season next year.

The idea is essentially the same as the forum prediction game but done in a more modern way, with saved predictions, upcoming games, live game tables and prizes for the top 3.

I've attached a quick screenshot of the development.

Id like any input from the regular forum predictions game players. What would you like to see? I'll also need some testers shortly.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Super League Rugby News | Extraordinary Rugby
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2015, 08:49 AM
RE: Predictions
looks good double, although not sure how you have made alan feel now!!

a super 8's is a great idea, we could create one for money, they do one at work here for footy games.
you pay £1 every week, if you get every result spot on, you get the cash, it rolls over into the £100's quite abit here.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
05-08-2015, 08:57 AM
poor Alan.
05-08-2015, 10:54 AM
I predict a riot...

...when Al reads this.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
05-08-2015, 11:47 AM
Would it work on tapatalk?

once a rhino always a rhino
05-08-2015, 12:43 PM
quite a damning indictment of northos half arsed efforts.
05-08-2015, 06:26 PM
Haha, I'm aware of upsetting people and I really hope I don't. This is just an alternative and more automated version that can grow forever and isn't reliant on just one or two people giving up their time.

It wouldn't work on tapatalk as its not forum based. But if you have tapatalk then you have a smartphone and you have a browser. You'd just visit the main site and play the game, just like reading the news etc.

Super League Rugby News | Extraordinary Rugby
05-08-2015, 06:27 PM
Tapatalk is crap anyway.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
05-08-2015, 06:49 PM
northo hasnt been on since u suggested it. might never see him again.. he was doing his best too.,
05-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Predictions
As long as you don't go to any christenings then it should be alright

[Image: 54421928.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)