Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rhinos vs Giants (challenge cup)
05-12-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Rhinos vs Giants (challenge cup)
(05-11-2015 11:12 PM)Rhinos77 Wrote:  Shudds will employ their usual tactics of being so fucking boring the Leeds team will fall asleep.

The 20 home fans will be ecstatic. They might even sing a rounding rendition of the Udders standard " Forward, forward".

The down syndrome chimp McBrough will moan about something - anything. Hopefully a late hit or twenty.
Its at home

once a rhino always a rhino
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2015, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2015 01:05 PM by JustTheAleTalking.)
As ever it would seem,some key decisions went against us thanks to Mr Bentham ( backed up by his tj's) The 'holding down' call that gave Leeds the field position for their second try.Eorl & Leroy work Ward flat on his back and stay on for no longer than 4 seconds,yet because Leeds could not get a quick ptb from a guy worked flat onto his back,Bentham assumes the two Giants guys were only slowing the game down.

The Cudjoe 'strip' on Cuthbert would have been loose carry if the same scenario in NRL little doubt.

Plus Moon's decoy line for the Hall try was possible obstruction as Moon did not get on to Leroy's inside shoulder.That the Giants players did not surround Bentham to get him to send that up to the VR,only showed their defeatist attitude by that time.
05-17-2015, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2015 01:09 PM by chesterhino.)
lol.

You lost.

Blame the ref.

(05-11-2015 05:29 PM)JustTheAleTalking Wrote:  Leeds marching all together out of the challenge cup.

No counter argument,seems like Leeds fans know it's the truth.

Whoops.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
05-17-2015, 01:12 PM
I once stated the moon was made of green cheese,yet I was to be astounded afterwards when no one believed me.

A joke forum with plenty of joke contributors.
05-17-2015, 01:12 PM
Yet you keep on posting......

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
05-17-2015, 01:16 PM
I've been banned from a couple of others for daring to have an opinion (counter to the perceived wisdom) so guess you will just have to put up with me.
05-17-2015, 01:17 PM
Im not the one complaining....lol

05-17-2015, 01:21 PM
Thing is it's overwhelmingly 'fellow' Giants fans who despise me for my opinions.
05-17-2015, 01:51 PM
Rhinos vs Giants (challenge cup)
(05-17-2015 12:59 PM)JustTheAleTalking Wrote:  As ever it would seem,some key decisions went against us thanks to Mr Bentham ( backed up by his tj's) The 'holding down' call that gave Leeds the field position for their second try.Eorl & Leroy work Ward flat on his back and stay on for no longer than 4 seconds,yet because Leeds could not get a quick ptb from a guy worked flat onto his back,Bentham assumes the two Giants guys were only slowing the game down.

The Cudjoe 'strip' on Cuthbert would have been loose carry if the same scenario in NRL little doubt.

Plus Moon's decoy line for the Hall try was possible obstruction as Moon did not get on to Leroy's inside shoulder.That the Giants players did not surround Bentham to get him to send that up to the VR,only showed their defeatist attitude by that time.

Biggest load of tosh I've ever read since the last rubbish you posted. Leeds were very good. Giants were poor. End of.
05-17-2015, 01:53 PM
Sick of this forum, me.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)