• 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Quarter-final draw
05-17-2015, 03:30 PM
Quarter-final draw
Leeds vs Hull FC
St Helens vs Widnes/Batley (20-6)
Hull KR vs Catalan/Featherstone (6pm)
Warrington vs Leigh

A slender wad of cash is gannin on Leigh.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2015, 03:32 PM
Quarter-final draw
I'm happy with that draw. Won't be an easy game of course but out of the teams in that would have been my choice to play
05-17-2015, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2015 03:47 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
RE: Quarter-final draw
Aye, it could've been worse. Plus, we're at home, potentially in front of 5,000!

Leeds-Hull and Wire-Leigh for TV?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
05-17-2015, 03:53 PM
All games are on tv..... Two games sky two bbc

Leeds play hull fc week before the cup game at home

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
05-17-2015, 03:54 PM
Happy with that.
05-17-2015, 03:57 PM
(05-17-2015 03:53 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  All games are on tv..... Two games sky two bbc

Leeds play hull fc week before the cup game at home

Jinkies! Didn't know that. I hope BBC get first refusal, so I can sit off and watch Wire get buried by Brierleytoleeds and friends.

05-18-2015, 07:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2015 07:01 AM by Rhinos77.)
Quarter-final draw
Shame trophyless got knocked out by KR. A Leigh v's Pies boxing/rugby match would've been quality viewing.
05-18-2015, 08:19 AM
what comp is this? Oh that old cup thing nobosy cares about anymore.

A Leigh/ wigan game would have been good, not so good trying to get out of leigh like but good all the same.
05-18-2015, 10:25 AM
I am sticking a tenner on Rovers to sweep the board. To think, we were 40/1 at the start of the year.

Knock out rugby suits us.

Bravo Fev, gave it a right go. Oh, and Elliot Whitehead won me a few quid as well!!
05-18-2015, 08:27 PM
Will 15 year and strong tony smith give Leigh the push they need there so over ATM.

[Image: BULLieve%2Bnew%2B2.jpg]
Slfans challenge cup predicton champion 2015, 2016.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)