Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tigers vs Giants
05-17-2015, 03:37 PM
Tigers vs Giants
Already I am looking for an excuse not to go.As in - 'if the players won't put the effort in like at Leeds,then why as a fan should I bother'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Tigers vs Giants
You should stay at home, get pissed and come on SLF and let the ale talk. Good ideas for an alt gimmick, actually.

Both sides should be in response mode. I suppose it depends which side had the bigger designs on the cup; which side were most disappointed.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
05-17-2015, 03:51 PM
What I've noticed though on here is that my ale talk,without not wanting to be totally big headed,is just as good value as the sober 'intellectuals' who supposedly truly understand the game of RL.

Quite a worrying concept is that.
05-17-2015, 03:55 PM
Trouser-soilingly daunting.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
05-17-2015, 04:00 PM
U think you gangsta b,den come down riddings b and den talk your talk
05-17-2015, 04:01 PM
I thought I told y'all niggas before, y'all niggas can't fuck with me.

05-17-2015, 04:05 PM
U snowflake is all talk innit.
05-18-2015, 08:58 AM
I can't see past a win for the Giants tbf - the only plus for Cas is that we are at home and we have gone pretty well there this year so maybe that will help us, but I doubt it
05-18-2015, 08:59 AM
id expect a reaction from both teams after their scores at the weekend, but hudds seem to be more in form, think they will nick a close game

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)