Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scott Taylor signs 4 year contract
05-19-2015, 05:58 AM
Scott Taylor signs 4 year contract
After trying to sign for the last couple of seasons Hull have finally brought the Hull born forward back homee
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2015, 06:49 AM
RE: Scott Taylor signs 4 year contract
its a shame the lad doesnt have aspirations to win trophies

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
05-19-2015, 10:49 AM
@ILaybourn: Mickey Paea to return to the NRL in 2016 after rejecting new contract offer from @hullfcofficial

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
05-19-2015, 11:55 AM
(05-19-2015 10:49 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  @ILaybourn: Mickey Paea to return to the NRL in 2016 after rejecting new contract offer from @hullfcofficial

Let every section of the forum know.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
05-19-2015, 11:55 AM
my name isnt fcmck

04-25-2018, 05:15 AM
Thank you!!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)