Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cas v hudds battle of the losers
05-21-2015, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2015 08:38 PM by jools.)
Cheers Tripps! Bailey is the biggest arse in SL- apart from Silverwood who's a bigger one for falling for it.

Karma is a bitch
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Cas v hudds battle of the losers
What did silverwood fall for?
Ferres was slowing down the ptb like hudds have all night.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
05-21-2015, 08:47 PM
Ooof controversial
05-21-2015, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2015 08:58 PM by chesterhino.)
Christ even andersons reaction said it all!!

@JamiePeacock10: When Stuart Cummings comes on I've started asking my wife to nag me...
I prefer it..

Ha!

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
05-21-2015, 09:00 PM
How was crabtrees try a try? It landed on t'other players foot and then his ball carrying elbow hit the ground? Is that not tackle complete?

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
05-21-2015, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2015 09:07 PM by jools.)
From what Cummings was saying His arm didn't move the Cas players helped momentum- irrelevant anyway Wink
05-21-2015, 09:11 PM
Crabtree's was a no try for me. Ball short, elbow grounded, momentum stopped. He then rolled it forward. Though Huddersfield were the better side in general, I thought Cas were unlucky with the in-goal/vid calls.

[Image: tumblr_msbvetTHOF1sy99o8o1_500.gif]
05-21-2015, 09:14 PM
(05-21-2015 09:11 PM)V for Vienetta Wrote:  Crabtree's was a no try for me. Ball short, elbow grounded, momentum stopped. He then rolled it forward. Though Huddersfield were the better side in general, I thought Cas were unlucky with the in-goal/vid calls.

This.

Another not brilliant game between these 2. Nowt for either side this yr.
05-21-2015, 09:17 PM
(05-21-2015 09:00 PM)sinkers89 Wrote:  How was crabtrees try a try? It landed on t'other players foot and then his ball carrying elbow hit the ground? Is that not tackle complete?

Plus one billion.

Never a try

And cummings used to be head of refs ha!

05-21-2015, 09:25 PM
(05-21-2015 09:11 PM)V for Vienetta Wrote:  Crabtree's was a no try for me. Ball short, elbow grounded, momentum stopped. He then rolled it forward. Though Huddersfield were the better side in general, I thought Cas were unlucky with the in-goal/vid calls.

His arm didn't move though- so by the letter of the law it's not a double movement- Id have been miffed if that was given against us but in the end it wasn't the difference.
What calls do you think were wrong

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)