Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cas v hudds battle of the losers
05-21-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: Cas v hudds battle of the losers
Is that what the law is?

Wells afterwards said the 2nd movement of the body classes as the double movement.
Anyhow.... The tackle stopped when his arm touched the boot of the cas defender.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2015, 09:39 PM
If you watch closely Crabtrees arm actually goes back a bit & then forward, its not all 1 fluid movement forward, it was short or double movement all day IMO. Difficult to suggest it didn't matter as you don't know how the game pans out after but once again 2 poor sides with us being a bit poorer.
05-21-2015, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2015 09:42 PM by jools.)
Irrelevant anywho.
2 points thanks a lot.
Damn broughs boot I had 16-22 in prediction league

(05-21-2015 09:39 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  If you watch closely Crabtrees arm actually goes back a bit & then forward, its not all 1 fluid movement forward, it was short or double movement all day IMO. Difficult to suggest it didn't matter as you don't know how the game pans out after but once again 2 poor sides with us being a bit poorer.

His arm doesn't move differently in relation to his body- the movement is due to Cas defenders piling on. It doesn't matter as you wouldn't have scored Wink
05-21-2015, 09:45 PM
(05-21-2015 09:25 PM)jools Wrote:  
(05-21-2015 09:11 PM)V for Vienetta Wrote:  Crabtree's was a no try for me. Ball short, elbow grounded, momentum stopped. He then rolled it forward. Though Huddersfield were the better side in general, I thought Cas were unlucky with the in-goal/vid calls.

His arm didn't move though- so by the letter of the law it's not a double movement- Id have been miffed if that was given against us but in the end it wasn't the difference.
What calls do you think were wrong

Does the arm always need to move? You stop short, elbow down, momentum ended... You dig your studs in and push forward - enough to push/roll the ball to make the line. Is that not a double movement?

I've got nothing against Giants btw (was watching as a neutral) but I'm not alone in thinking you were very lucky tonight...

@PeterSmithYEP - "Giants coach Paul Anderson pleased with the win, but admitted he wouldn't have been happy if those tries were awarded against his team."

[Image: tumblr_msbvetTHOF1sy99o8o1_500.gif]
05-21-2015, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2015 10:46 PM by jools.)
Which is exactly what I said earlier in the thread- it's about time we had some decisions go our way though!
I thought we were good for the two points to be honest and were slightly better than Cas overall.
Really hope PA sticks with leeming- we look a better side with him controlling the ruck.
05-22-2015, 06:36 AM
(05-21-2015 09:17 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  
(05-21-2015 09:00 PM)sinkers89 Wrote:  How was crabtrees try a try? It landed on t'other players foot and then his ball carrying elbow hit the ground? Is that not tackle complete?

Plus one billion.

Never a try

And cummings used to be head of refs ha!

He was a shit "on field" ref as well.
05-22-2015, 07:13 AM
(05-21-2015 09:17 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  
(05-21-2015 09:00 PM)sinkers89 Wrote:  How was crabtrees try a try? It landed on t'other players foot and then his ball carrying elbow hit the ground? Is that not tackle complete?

Plus one billion.

Never a try

And cummings used to be head of refs ha!

Cummins is embarrassing, he try's to stick up for the refs no matter what

LeedsLeedsLeedsHeart
05-22-2015, 07:27 AM
hearing that hudds where very lucky last night......is that correct?
05-22-2015, 07:45 AM
Makes a change!
05-22-2015, 07:55 AM
going backwards by the sounds of it are the shudds.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)