Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rapira confirmed
05-23-2015, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2015 07:52 AM by jools.)
Rapira confirmed
Two year deal.
Cheers faiumu!!!!!
http://www.giantsrl.com/news/article/445...igns-to-be

The most pleasing thing is It's been announced he will be arriving in November to do a full preseason. We have one of the best conditioning teams in superleague IMO.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2015, 07:53 AM
RE: Rapira confirmed
Better than Mullaney.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
05-23-2015, 08:15 AM
Rapira confirmed
I don't think Sam will be playing fullback Wink
05-23-2015, 10:13 AM
Good signing for Hudds was hoping we would go for him to be honest. Maybe having his injury prone brother put us off the Rapira signing

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
05-23-2015, 11:04 AM
Good, experienced signing
05-23-2015, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2015 09:33 PM by Rhinos77.)
Big miss this for Leeds IMO. He was an obvious replacement for us. There was always going to be a question mark over his motivation for coming / injury record but Hudds have pulled off a nice signing here on the face of it.

The only sight question mark over it for Hudds is that IMO they're short of two play makers and that a forward probably isn't the signing they should've been prioritising but it remains to be seen if they have something else up there sleeve as it stand I can see no reason why even in 2016 that it won't still be true that to stop hudds all you have to do is stop brough.
05-23-2015, 09:25 PM
(05-23-2015 08:15 AM)jools Wrote:  I don't think Sam will be playing fullback Wink

Coach of the Year would've played him there. Silly Baloo.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
05-24-2015, 11:37 AM
Very good signing for Giants, as said earlier if they can get a quality hb to go with Brough and perhaps a quality 9, then they are almost there for silveware
05-24-2015, 02:20 PM
Rapira confirmed
We have a quality 9 Camden. He ripped you one last week! Wink
05-25-2015, 07:57 AM
(05-24-2015 11:37 AM)camdentiger Wrote:  Very good signing for Giants, as said earlier if they can get a quality hb to go with Brough and perhaps a quality 9, then they are almost there for silveware

they needs their heads tho, its all in the head for hudds.

#bottlers

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)