Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Huddersmell Giants v Mighty Wigan Warriors
06-05-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Huddersmell Giants v Mighty Wigan Warriors
Soliola wore #4 for Saints for years. Wardle is clearly Soliola-esque. Fuck's sake, Fred.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2015, 02:48 PM
Simpson scores on his debut with his third touch of the ball. Smile
06-07-2015, 06:30 PM
The youngsters did really well today- team just ran out of steam by the end, esp when we lost two props to injury- not that losing huby makes much difference. Then Mullalley subbed off early after some shocking defence- again...
06-07-2015, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 06:43 PM by JustTheAleTalking.)
(06-07-2015 06:30 PM)jools Wrote:  The youngsters did really well today- team just ran out of steam by the end, esp when we lost two props to injury- not that losing huby makes much difference. Then Mullalley subbed off early after some shocking defence- again...

Time to sack Mullally off now,no point us trying to develop him just for the benefit of Leeds.
06-07-2015, 08:09 PM
There finally seems to be some polarisation at the top and bottom now.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
06-08-2015, 07:32 AM
the cream rises to the top. lockers made his 350th app for wigan, hope he got a good reception from the huddersfield fans.

Good game jools?

Heard there was a power cut and wigan had to get changed in a canteen lol.
06-08-2015, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 10:19 AM by jools.)
I think considering the changes we had, and the fact we had injuries during the game to two of our props we did pretty well. -two props injured but Anderson still dragged Mullalley off after 10 minutes because his defence was shite again.

I think considering the changes we had, and the fact we had injuries during the game to two of our props we did pretty well. -two props injured but Anderson still dragged Mullalley off after 10 minutes because his defence was shite again.
06-08-2015, 10:33 AM
looking at the report you was bumming us in the first half and should have been in front, ran out of steam in second half. not suprising if you had 2 props go off. Wane is happy.yey.

he gets to have his giddy week now before we play them bastards.
06-08-2015, 10:38 AM
From radio sounded like Brough was being his usual shitty self
06-08-2015, 10:40 AM
he is the new lee briers/danny maguire love child

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)