wigan, magic wigan. 33.33% 2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Scum Helens v Ben flowers barmy army
06-12-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: Scum Helens v Ben flowers barmy army
I've got to imagine Wigan are saving their load, as it were.

Roby, tho. Dat der Roby. Innit.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2015, 09:01 PM
(06-12-2015 08:59 PM)Gateaux Wrote:  Great game, fantastic performance from Saints especially in the second half.

And to top it off back at the top off the pile.

[Image: BULLieve%2Bnew%2B2.jpg]
Slfans challenge cup predicton champion 2015, 2016.
06-12-2015, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2015 09:42 PM by Rhinos77.)
(06-12-2015 09:00 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  I've got to imagine Wigan are saving their load, as it were.

Roby, tho. Dat der Roby. Innit.

Quality game that. With players missing made it all the better. Shame it wasn't an ill tempered t'draw with 5 sin binnings and 8 big name injuries, but you can't have everything.

Wilkin really is trying his best to compete with McBrough though for most sulkiest bastard in SL. If you don't want booting in the head son move out of the way.
06-13-2015, 09:53 AM
I thought Percival did well last night. We've missed him, which is a big compliment for someone who's not been in the first team long. NRL?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
06-13-2015, 09:59 AM
Sts looked class 2nd half tbf. That said, wait til Thursday muthafuckaaaaas!!
06-13-2015, 12:44 PM
You know a team is good when Wigan are defeated and wane says that he can't complain about the result!
06-13-2015, 12:44 PM
Cas are the team to beat.
Obvious innit ?

Where is Clem Fandango ?
06-13-2015, 01:04 PM
(06-13-2015 12:44 PM)Gateaux Wrote:  You know a team is good when Wigan are defeated and wane says that he can't complain about the result!

hes done that before gat....and then said different in the week after....

as good as saints were, 3 of the tries were from howling mistakes which made handley look good

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
06-13-2015, 01:24 PM
Just watched the game, great win! Bowen and a few other wiganers had a few to many brain farts.

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
06-13-2015, 02:38 PM
Betting scandal?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)