Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ryan hinchcliffe
06-22-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: Ryan hinchcliffe
Hinchcliffe > Lunt > Leaming.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2015, 07:10 PM
Ryan hinchcliffe
(06-22-2015 06:33 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  Hinchcliffe > Lunt > Leaming.

Last year maybe- this year hinchcliffe>leeming> Lunt

One of Melbourne’s most reliable performers, Ryan Hinchcliffe played every game for Melbourne in 2014 turning in yet another consistent season.

Having missed just three matches over the last three years, the versatile forward once again played a number of different roles for Craig Bellamy’s side when required, with his level of performance rarely dipping.

The 30-year old finished second behind Cameron Smith at the Club for tackles made during the year, highlighting his importance and security in defence.

Hinchcliffe also recorded his 150th game during the season achieving the milestone in Round 5 on the same day great mate Bryan Norrie ran out for his 100th Storm game.
06-22-2015, 08:47 PM
(06-22-2015 05:54 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  Behave jools. Lunt is quality and would get into most sl teams

I'd still have him back at Leeds
06-22-2015, 10:17 PM
Ryan hinchcliffe
(06-22-2015 05:54 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  Behave jools. Lunt is quality and would get into most sl teams
He's not as good as he thinks he is.
06-23-2015, 07:58 AM
Long-serving Warriors prop Sam Rapira will play for English side Huddersfield in the Super League next year.

Rapira announced in March he would leave the NRL at the end of the season to link up with a Super League club that hadn't been confirmed.

That club will be Huddersfield, who have secured the former Kiwi international on a two-year deal.

Rapira, 28, will join the Giants for pre-season training in mid-November after completing his 10th year with the Warriors.

I'm too cool to have a signature.
06-23-2015, 09:15 AM
Giants really going for it, after flirting with silverware for a few seasons is this make or break for them?
06-23-2015, 09:42 AM
a sure sign davey hasnt got long left.

also has anyone noticed that when anyone leaves hudds according to jools they are utter shit and she clearly wants them to fail.
06-23-2015, 10:50 AM
(06-23-2015 09:42 AM)westy_warrior Wrote:  a sure sign davey hasnt got long left.

also has anyone noticed that when anyone leaves hudds according to jools they are utter shit and she clearly wants them to fail.

No, Jools must be really discreet about it?
06-23-2015, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2015 11:52 AM by jools.)
(06-23-2015 09:42 AM)westy_warrior Wrote:  a sure sign davey hasnt got long left.

that's not true, I didn't want Brett Hodgson to go - that was a big mistake IMO. I would have liked to keep Jamie Cording as I feel he is a brilliant line runner who had a lot of development still in him before he went to his hometown fev. I also wanted to keep Kirmond.

no one I have said Im happy to go has been anything other than a steady eddie since they've moved on .... have they.....

(06-23-2015 07:58 AM)Farmduck Wrote:  Long-serving Warriors prop Sam Rapira will play for English side Huddersfield in the Super League next year.

Rapira announced in March he would leave the NRL at the end of the season to link up with a Super League club that hadn't been confirmed.

That club will be Huddersfield, who have secured the former Kiwi international on a two-year deal.

Rapira, 28, will join the Giants for pre-season training in mid-November after completing his 10th year with the Warriors.

Have you been inside farmo - old news that ducky
06-23-2015, 12:11 PM
It was just announced on nrl.com today. I think he probably just finalised the paperwork so the Warriors announce it and passed the story to the NRL.

I'm too cool to have a signature.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)