Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Warrington vs Leigh - Challenge Cup quarter-final
06-29-2015, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2015 12:27 PM by jools.)
Warrington vs Leigh - Challenge Cup quarter-final
The only reason this is being touted as the greatest ever try is cause the BBC don't show RL on a regular basis so don't realise that tries of equal quality are often on show!

The only reason this is being touted as the greatest ever try is cause the BBC don't show RL on a regular basis so don't realise that tries of equal quality are often on show!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2015, 12:43 PM
RE: Warrington vs Leigh - Challenge Cup quarter-final
Agree but it's on the sky site!
06-29-2015, 05:27 PM
Great finish. I think, as a move, Widnes and Saints each scored one better, just off the top of my head.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
06-30-2015, 08:28 AM
it was just a fucking jump, i can fucking jump.
06-30-2015, 10:34 AM
(06-30-2015 08:28 AM)westy_warrior Wrote:  it was just a fucking jump, i can fucking jump.

Westy are you coming on Thursday night or watching it on tele? For once I m not looking forward to it and fear the worse
06-30-2015, 10:40 AM
not going unfortunatly wolf, gutted too, dont think ive ever missed a wigan/wire game at HJ.

we are not playing wolfman, depends which wigan team turns up, and which wire team turns up to be fair, both have been inconsistant. could be a fucking romparama to wire.......could be 18 all, who knows.
06-30-2015, 12:12 PM
(06-30-2015 10:40 AM)westy_warrior Wrote:  not going unfortunatly wolf, gutted too, dont think ive ever missed a wigan/wire game at HJ.

we are not playing wolfman, depends which wigan team turns up, and which wire team turns up to be fair, both have been inconsistant. could be a fucking romparama to wire.......could be 18 all, who knows.

And I was going to buy a pint in the Rodney opposite the ground - next year westy - I wish it is 18 a piece we re too young and inexperienced this year no leadership no one to guide us we are ok to the final 20 then have nt a clue how to break teams down- Leigh were fasting and more creative than us- I think it's saints Wigan or Leeds for GF yet again!!!
06-30-2015, 12:49 PM
you finish 8th and you get 1st and 2nd at home, so good points be had if you hit form. i watched the CC game, thought you where to reliant on a quick play the ball, okay against a team liek leigh who played well but play at a differant standard week in week out, they are bound to tire, hopefully you wont get that against us on Thursday. always good games though, lets hope this is another.

still one of my fav games ive ever been to was wire away in 2010, finally beat you at your place, great joal tomkins try set up by a sam tomkins chip and then the solomno knock on over the line in the last seconds. fucking great game. pretty sure it was 2010 anyway.
06-30-2015, 02:02 PM
(06-30-2015 12:49 PM)westy_warrior Wrote:  you finish 8th and you get 1st and 2nd at home, so good points be had if you hit form. i watched the CC game, thought you where to reliant on a quick play the ball, okay against a team liek leigh who played well but play at a differant standard week in week out, they are bound to tire, hopefully you wont get that against us on Thursday. always good games though, lets hope this is another.

still one of my fav games ive ever been to was wire away in 2010, finally beat you at your place, great joal tomkins try set up by a sam tomkins chip and then the solomno knock on over the line in the last seconds. fucking great game. pretty sure it was 2010 anyway.

Yep remember it well solomono only had to hold on and we d won- but heh the sun was in his eyes even though it was a night match- the really sad thing for warrington is Tomkins dad was a year below me in school and Sam was a wire fan but the family moved to Chorley I think- if that was bad enough - Calum Watkins played for a warrington team a mile from warringtons ground - how no one from wire spot his potential now one of the best- two thousand and something will be our year - as I trust your knowledge of the game I take your 18-18 draw thank you very much
06-30-2015, 03:30 PM
I'd love it (for once) if wire played a blinder and won but I just can't see it with their injury list, suspensions and form.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)