Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Warrington vs Leigh - Challenge Cup quarter-final
06-25-2015, 07:40 PM
Warrington vs Leigh - Challenge Cup quarter-final
Normally I'd say "we're in for a '1-2-3 Kid beating Razor Ramon'-style upset", but both teams are playing pretty crap.

Are Wire gone as a force, at least for this year?

Who's 'saving their load' for whom? You'd think Leigh for Wire, but this could be Tone's only shot at silverware now. Let's hope both ejaculate hard in each other's faces, and we see a hellstorm of fights, silicone-titted rugby league dexterity and impoverished refereeing harkening back to the days of 'no rules, if you get trampled on, you're gay' football.

Wire by 14.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2015, 12:08 AM
RE: Warrington vs Leigh - Challenge Cup quarter-final
One match too far for leigh. Expect wire to show their class a d pull clear in 2nd half.

Wire by 4 scores + and at least 2 yellows

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

once a rhino always a rhino
06-26-2015, 12:27 PM
leigh.
06-27-2015, 08:53 AM
I'm on a freebie for this game. Unfortunately had to promise to wear something neutral. No sense of humour these Wolves.
Head says Warrington by some distance. Heart? Don't have one.
06-27-2015, 10:05 AM
End of the road for the Leythers...
06-27-2015, 01:55 PM
Wilkin sounds like he's run a marathon when he does that tactics preview bollocks. He must be one of those 'arm day everyday' guys who skips cardio.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
06-27-2015, 02:00 PM
Not too keen on the bits where they go into the warm ups but I think bbc's build up to games is better than skys

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
06-27-2015, 02:23 PM
Silverwood's fellatiating Wire today. Tongue and gums.

06-27-2015, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2015 02:41 PM by Farmduck.)
Can anyone hear Angela and Robbie H-P? we just get silence here. Maybe Fox Sport saves money by only taking half the audio. I wished they'd saved more money and left out that awful whining noise, oooops! I meant Jonathon Davies.

Tanya, not Angela.

I'm too cool to have a signature.
06-27-2015, 02:45 PM
Good try.
Hope I'm wrong but just feel Leigh won't be able to keep this up for the full 80.

Where is Clem Fandango ?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)