Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors
07-02-2015, 08:56 PM
(07-02-2015 08:51 PM)Gateaux Wrote:  You can practically see the smoke coming out of wanes ears

Lol at Eddie- "wane will be the first to admit they were beaten by the better side" he needs to add but he will have a moan straight after ....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2015, 08:56 PM
RE: Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors
and there it is, the ref jibe from wane
07-02-2015, 08:57 PM
Haha- told ya!!!
07-02-2015, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 09:03 PM by chesterhino.)
(07-02-2015 08:55 PM)Cheese Wrote:  
(07-02-2015 08:40 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  As much as i dislike westwood and the fact that e tried to take the credit for dwyers tackle i dont know what you could penalise him for.....

being a prick not worth a penalty nowadays??

Unfortunately not

(07-02-2015 08:56 PM)RhinoTog Wrote:  and there it is, the ref jibe from wane

What did he say?

Somet about bananas?

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
07-02-2015, 09:06 PM
(07-02-2015 09:01 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  
(07-02-2015 08:55 PM)Cheese Wrote:  
(07-02-2015 08:40 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  As much as i dislike westwood and the fact that e tried to take the credit for dwyers tackle i dont know what you could penalise him for.....

being a prick not worth a penalty nowadays??

Unfortunately not

(07-02-2015 08:56 PM)RhinoTog Wrote:  and there it is, the ref jibe from wane

What did he say?

Somet about bananas?
No, just saying that he wanted a strong ref for games like that
07-02-2015, 09:07 PM
HA what a tosser. Hope the rfl give him thaler next week too

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
07-02-2015, 09:12 PM
Tat trying to set a record for knock ons?

Whine and Cuntingham must think moaning about the officials is mandatory
07-02-2015, 09:14 PM
I love it when wane moans about slowing down the PTB.
Duuuuhhhhhhh
07-02-2015, 09:17 PM
(07-02-2015 09:14 PM)jools Wrote:  I love it when wane moans about slowing down the PTB.
Duuuuhhhhhhh

But Wigan never do that or pull any shithouse tactics...

Cracked me up when in the second half they came out all guns blazing and it was sims that upset Wigan instead with a bit of the rough stuff
07-03-2015, 07:41 AM
we got battered in defence, battered in attack. cant complain about the result really

ref was wank, general decsions where okay, didnt change the outcome of the game really but fuck me wire get away with some shit - whats westwood doing grabbing hold of patrick and scragging him about after he has dropped the ball and simms randomly punching williams when he wrapped up in a tackle - twice lol, its laughable that ref was just like, yeah whatever. they wont get away with that with a decent ref or on a neutral ground, thats why they wont win the GF.

only positive i can take is despite getting schooled in all areas of rugby - agression, defence, attack. we didnt get absolutly pummeled. if you just listened to the commentators that had 40 nil all over it so you have to take something out of it i suppose.

TBH this year has been pretty wank. we played well against saints and wire early in the season, then went shit, played well for a couple of weeks and put 60 on KR - I had us down for winning the league at that point. then go shit again.

so bar 5 or 6 games we havent looked anything like champion material. the last tackle play is woeful, ive been banging on about how wire have nothing other than a quick play the ball but they showed us last night how to play rugby, we have nothing near the line, kick into the same fucking corner from Smith every time. our 4th tackle plays are better. god its fustrating.

we desperatly need clubb back into the team our pack is way too small, we need some spark from somewhere because other than micky mac our pivots dont provide enough, bowen has a good game every 6 weeks, smith is decent 7 but thats what he is, nothing more, williams gets bitched too easy - but im not ecpectign great things in his debut season, powell is average when he comes on. tomkins needs to come over now.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)