Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors
07-03-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors
(07-03-2015 01:26 PM)Rhino1984 Wrote:  The Sims incident was pinpointed because Williams stayed down with an injury. It should have been a penalty but stuff like that happens every set of six.
Wigan fans shouldn't be complaining when you have Mickey Mc who does it almost every tackle. Tomkins and Farrel are bad for it aswel.
The ref had a good game. It was an aggressive game and he let things go for both sides.
Gelling and that big pacific islander prop let wigan down. Take there errors out of the game and it would have been a tighter contest.
I like Gelling but he makes a lot of errors.
The season is shaping up well for the top 8's, a few teams who can win it.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

agree with taking gells and timota out of the game, they where woeful, hink we can work on gelling but timota has had his day, get rid.

Im not sure if you was watchign same game, but i didnt see micky mac thrown any punches in the tackle, or joel, or farrell......in fact i dont think farrell has thrown a punch for 3 years, even when there is a scuffle he doesnt run in half the time, which pisses me off.

Ive not much issue with sims having a dig in the tackl, but he does twice so A) give a pen and B) dont do it to the fucking half back do it to a prob you big gypsy bastard.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors
Rough play is good but the fact he threw punches in twice went over the line for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

once a rhino always a rhino
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)