Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hull FC vs Wigan
07-22-2015, 05:14 PM
Hull FC vs Wigan
Hull are qualified. Wigan can't do much about finishing top. Dead rubber? No, every minute matters.

Will Hull risk more injuries, or will they look to continue the momentum?

Same question, but for Wigan.

Wigan by 14 in a shit-kids-a-thon.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2015, 05:18 PM
Hull FC vs Wigan
Wigan might not be able to finish top- but they still need points to ensure they finish in the top 4
07-22-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Hull FC vs Wigan
Do they? I though they were three clear.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
07-22-2015, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 05:21 PM by jools.)
Hull FC vs Wigan
Points continue after the split gvb. Still have to be in the top four at the end to get into the "semis"
If cas and hudds win and Wigan lose they will only be one point ahead going into the 7 games and need to be in top 4 at the end of those 7
07-22-2015, 05:23 PM
I was thinking from a home advantage point of view, in the 8s. Wigger-ding-ding will play you gays and Cas at home, right? (If they finish fourth.)

07-22-2015, 05:36 PM
Hull FC vs Wigan
Home advantage pah!
07-22-2015, 05:37 PM
Yep the race for the top 4 spots has begun

For the first time this season, come on you ull

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
07-22-2015, 05:50 PM
Hull FC vs Wigan
I agree!
07-22-2015, 06:03 PM
I didn't take into account the carry over. In which case, it might be Wigan by 18, with not so many shit kids, and as much as 50% less of an a-thon as I previously envisioned.

07-22-2015, 10:19 PM
hull could overtake wire if we win and wire get beat so put us 6th does'nt make much difference to who we play in 8's but a good boost to win then week off to get ready after last 2 games think it's going to be close

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)