Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.83 Average
Leeds vs Catalan
07-22-2015, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 05:26 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
Leeds vs Catalan
I'm frankly astonished Hank hasn't beaten me to it. One star for his laziness.

Leeds should win, and win well. Catalan are away, albeit with damages to limit, while Leeds are playing really, really well, and have a top spot to claim. The perfect storm for a rompathon.

Leeds by 28.

Bollocks. I gave it two stars by mistake.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2015, 05:32 PM
RE: Leeds vs Catalan
James child is the ref

Looks like whitehead is out for catalans

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
07-22-2015, 05:55 PM
I don't know which of those facts is the bigger blow to Lesley.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
07-22-2015, 07:52 PM
I expect a Leeds win but we have a short turnaround leading upto the cup game with Saints so i don't expect a full strength side. Not sure how the rest of the Catalans season will go. They have avoided the drop but will no way make the top 4.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
07-22-2015, 09:00 PM
No Casty or Whitehead, I expect us to win but I don't think it will be a comfortable victory
07-22-2015, 09:26 PM
I don't know where you get the idea we are playing really well. We've beaten Saints home and away, and that's it. Wigan have given us two defeats and Warrington pissed all over us - twice.
I expect this to be an easy win though. Then season over.
07-22-2015, 09:58 PM
look on the bright side buggo.

oh wait, u r eh/
07-23-2015, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2015 06:27 AM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
I get it from you being top of the league, with the best goal difference, having just twatted a Salford side that are in nearly every way better than every other team in the world.

07-23-2015, 07:08 AM
I think bugg must be bi polar

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
07-23-2015, 07:29 AM
(07-23-2015 06:27 AM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  I get it from you being top of the league, with the best goal difference, having just twatted a Salford side that are in nearly every way better than every other team in the world.

We have been way off the mark for a number of weeks but our defence is starting to look better and we didn't ease up against Salford, which pretty much guarantees us top two already.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)