Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bobby Fairbanks moves on
07-23-2015, 04:58 PM
Bobby Fairbanks moves on
He's on loan with Halifax for the rest of the season. A legacy of Nathan Brown who signed him as a 20 yr old with a half dozen games under his belt on a 5!!!! Yr deal.
Never really happened for Bobby as whenever he wasn't injured (about half the time) neither was anyone else on the squad!
Had spells at Bradford, Halifax, London and well I've forgotten how many other clubs tbh. Never hit the heights of his uncle. Will do well in the championship I think.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Bobby Fairbanks moves on
Nooooo! Not Bobby!

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
07-23-2015, 05:22 PM
Last couple of times he got picked for Fartown he showed more heart and desire/go forward than the tired old 'big name' forwards who were just happy to go to surrender tackles.

Does make me question what is going on down there with the coaching.
07-23-2015, 06:01 PM
Bobby Fairbanks moves on
Lol!!
07-23-2015, 06:10 PM
Liked the look of Nathan Mason,quick feet,finding the ground for quick ptb,might have one for the future in this kid.
07-23-2015, 10:32 PM
Anyone who thinks Grix is in any way the answer as a FB to achieve our dreams of a GF just shows how ridiculous some peoples thinking is.

Crabtree was surrendering almost every tackle last season,should have been shipped out,Fairbank at least showed some desire to dominate his ruck,but I am getting to the stage now thinking that Anderson has done all he can.He's reached the limit of his ability,which afraid to say has proved to be far too limited.
07-24-2015, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2015 06:40 AM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
I blame Ken Davy, for signing him in the first place.

#SKDOut

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)