06-29-2015, 03:54 PM
[split] Saints 2015
Masoe going back to Australia at the end of the year
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Saints 2015
A decent midcard run for Mose, alas.

KC confirmed our new fullback is coming from a 'Visa required' nation, somewhere over the rainbow.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
07-01-2015, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 02:59 PM by sinkers89.)
I don't think mossy has lived up to the hype. Few games here and there but nothing special. Walmsley runs rings round him.

I'd like to see, next season, LMS back at as prop.

Start with Amor and Walmsley. Then bring on LMS and Savelio for a bit more pace in the forward pack.

And a new physio

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
07-01-2015, 06:08 PM
We signed that jabroni from Parramatta, incidentally.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
07-06-2015, 04:31 PM
New two-year deal for Jimmy Savelio. Excellent news.

07-06-2015, 05:24 PM
There's only one Jimmy savelioooooo one Jimmy savelioooooo.!

Where is Clem Fandango ?
07-23-2015, 06:33 AM
Saints 2016
@proshenks: Warriors three-quarter Dominique Peyroux has signed with defending @SuperLeague champions St Helens for next season #NRL @NZWarriors

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
07-23-2015, 06:47 AM
He's a decent player. So good, that he's been eligible for about four nations in his career; each one better than the last.

08-25-2015, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2015 08:46 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
RE: Saints 2016
Hi, Hank.

Incidentally, we've signed a shitload of kids to new deals. Don't know whether that was reported on 2k15. Nine of 'em (I think)! Nine shit kids!

We've signed Tasi and that Haggerty guy from Dewsbury or Batley, too.

09-22-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Saints 2016
Theo fages to saintellins next seaaon

[Image: 54421928.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)