07-30-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Hull FC 2015
Another Shakey player jumping ship
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2015, 04:24 PM
Washbrook is a classic mid-carder.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
07-30-2015, 05:28 PM
They sign frank Pritchard and then round it off with Danny washbrook

And hull fans wonder why they are shit

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
07-30-2015, 08:09 PM
im not sure they are wondering,.
07-31-2015, 04:48 PM
@James_Smailes: News keeps coming from Hull FC, you were warned. Rankin and Sa confirmed as departing the club.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-04-2015, 09:37 AM
@James_Smailes: Great interview by @PaulJClarke89_ as Kirk Yeaman reveals he's planning a move to 2nd row to prolong his career. http://t.co/v4UxnMBpP9

08-04-2015, 10:16 AM
Hull FC 2015
Radford keeping his friend sweet....
08-04-2015, 04:39 PM
Prolonging his career by moving into the pack to get twatted by the roids in the middle?

#HullLogic

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-13-2015, 06:13 AM
@hullfcofficial: BREAKING: Hull FC have completed the signings of Sika Manu and Danny Washbrook for 2016. http://t.co/KLkbLLL3yc http://t.co/6CcxwhGFCW

08-13-2015, 12:13 PM
Another antipodean ?

Can't hull produce their own players ?

No wonder we can't compete with the Aussies

STAND WITH GEERT

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)