Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hull FC 2016
03-30-2015, 09:26 PM
[split] Hull FC 2015
Radford? Was he ever in hospital? He was at the 'press conference' today.

In other news, Micky Paea will sign a 3-year deal at Leeds.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Hull FC 2015
Yeah he missed the game against cas....

Paea? Don't believe that for a second

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-30-2015, 10:23 PM
Word on the £treet...
03-31-2015, 06:29 AM
Hull FC 2015
Great signing if true

LeedsLeedsLeedsHeart
03-31-2015, 06:50 AM
Id be more than happy if we got him and rapira to replace Leuluai and peacock.

However with those two leaving, it's more than likely we will be linked with every prop going

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
06-10-2015, 07:01 AM
@James_Smailes: In today's Mail, Frank Pritchard getting close & Danny Washbrook on verge of being confirmed to return to Hull FC as Radford says "trust us"

06-11-2015, 11:25 AM
Hull FC 2016
Canterbury vice-captain Frank Pritchard will leave the club at the end of the year to take up a three-year deal with Hull FC.

Pritchard is contracted to the Bulldogs until the end of next season but has been given a release to take up what will be the final contract of his career.

The New Zealand and Samoan international was on $650,000 next season and the Dogs will pay about $300,000 of his freight to free up salary cap space. It's likely he will be joined by another former Canterbury teammate at Hull next season, with former New Zealand international Krisnan Inu also in the club's sights.

Pritchard may not be the only Bulldog heading to the English Super League, with off-contract halfback Trent Hodkinson also considering his options overseas

06-11-2015, 11:39 AM
Trent Hodkinson, we'll have him thanks!
06-11-2015, 11:40 AM
is frank the tank any good?

or is he more frank the lumbering bus now?

06-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Can't say I rate him, much like Williams. Occasionally look good, mainly look average

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)