Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Warrington v Hull K R - the other semi
(08-03-2015 07:03 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 06:59 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 05:54 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 05:52 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 05:50 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  That was an extremely flippant and, dare I say it, insider comment from an apparent newbie.

#TheIPNeverLies

I've told you....... Who

................Trin...........................?

No chicken head

What did you just call me, ostrich face?

I won't degrade you with a '*sarcasm', as I know, deep down, that you know, deep down, that I know, again, deep down, of whom you speak.
You heard you joke of a mod

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-03-2015, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 07:09 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
I always thought you were a man, Oli. Camp as Christmas, and with an unusual attraction to large breed cats, both wild and domesticated, but a man nonetheless.

(08-03-2015 07:08 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 07:03 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 06:59 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 05:54 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 05:52 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  I've told you....... Who

................Trin...........................?

No chicken head

What did you just call me, ostrich face?

I won't degrade you with a '*sarcasm', as I know, deep down, that you know, deep down, that I know, again, deep down, of whom you speak.
You heard you joke of a mod

You crossed a line there, pal. You're one false move from a ban.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Last time I was banned for no false moves

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-03-2015, 07:28 PM
Exactly.

If you're going to powerbomb someone, make it a shoot. Don't kayfabe a kayfaber. A bird in the hand is worth two in your new faction.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-03-2015, 07:30 PM
Enough of the wrestling-isms doughnut

08-03-2015, 07:35 PM
Can you not, like take your nonsensical ramblings to the off topic board please?
08-03-2015, 07:42 PM
If you don't like it.....

08-03-2015, 07:47 PM
What?
08-03-2015, 07:48 PM
What? I hate when people don't finish that sentence.

Also, I'm not the one that brought up weird bookmakers having Wire over Leeds in the final.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)