Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Warrington v Hull K R - the other semi
08-01-2015, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 10:15 AM by theonepointer.)
Warrington v Hull K R - the other semi
There's another game happening up in brightest Yorkshire, one of them will be joining the team that calls this their home.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2015, 10:15 AM
RE: Warrington v Hull K R - the other semi
Wire at a canter
08-01-2015, 10:24 AM
slaughter
08-01-2015, 10:24 AM
Can't see anything other than an easy wire win

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Leeds v wire in the final, can see that, any Leeds fans wanting to travel can always follow the wire down, in case you get lost Wink
08-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Romparama for mine.

Record score?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-01-2015, 10:39 AM
(08-01-2015 10:34 AM)theonepointer Wrote:  Leeds v wire in the final, can see that, any Leeds fans wanting to travel can always follow the wire down, in case you get lost Wink

You have lost me.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-01-2015, 10:41 AM
Hey, Hank's already lost, Pointo. Get yer map out, fella!

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-01-2015, 10:42 AM
(08-01-2015 10:39 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 10:34 AM)theonepointer Wrote:  Leeds v wire in the final, can see that, any Leeds fans wanting to travel can always follow the wire down, in case you get lost Wink

You have lost me.
That's not a good start
08-01-2015, 10:48 AM
Care to explain why leeds fans would get lost on their way to wembley?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)