Poll: Who will win the 2015 Challenge Cup?
Leeds
Hull KR
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The 2015 Challenge Cup Final - Leeds vs Hull KR
08-01-2015, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 08:18 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
The 2015 Challenge Cup Final - Leeds vs Hull KR
Might as well get it going now. Saves a job down the road.

There's a lot of rugby to be played from now until the game, but there's only one winner, surely.

KR surely can't match their defensive efforts and contain Watkins and Moon wide out. If they do, I think they absolutely have the tools going forward to make a game of it, but that's a huge, mega, gigabastard of an 'if'.

Surely Leeds are just that good at the moment. They've that many players on form, it could be a very open book for the winner of the Lance Todd.

Barring a serious injury crisis in the next month, I'll say Leeds by 20, which, as an event, would be a shame. I just hope I'm wrong, and KR take the occasion in in every possible positive way.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: The 2015 Challenge Cup Final
If Leeds play like they have been doing I can only see one winner.3 big games before this though....

I think we will win by a similar margin like last season

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-01-2015, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 08:26 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
RE: The 2015 Challenge Cup Final - Leeds vs Hull KR
This is the first season where guaranteed big games are factored in. Could be an interesting subplot. I can see both being top of their respective 8s by kick-off, but I think this will be a bigger distraction for KR than Leeds, especially in the last game before the final, where no one will want to pick up a knock.

Rovers have Leigh, Halifax and Widnes; at least two of those three are massive games, amongst big games, and they play who ought to be battling them for top spot the week before the final.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-01-2015, 10:05 PM
Think leeds should win it but anything can happen over 80 mins. Hull kr have beaten wigaan and wire and pushed us close in the league so anything can happen

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

once a rhino always a rhino
08-02-2015, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 08:00 AM by Kingtommytom.)
Do you think they'll place massive great big speakers next to the corner flags again, to make the game even more dangerous?

I don't know about you, but yesterday I loved the way that wingers now have to risk broken ribs to score tries in the corner
08-02-2015, 08:01 AM
I certainly hope they do. After all, what's the point in them breaking ribs, if we the viewing public cannot hear it?

08-02-2015, 08:07 AM
Let's ban rain too. Makes it dangerous

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-02-2015, 08:09 AM
Tackles ought to be outlawed, really.

08-02-2015, 08:51 AM
@leedsrhinos: Rhinos set for historic classic look for Wembley return http://t.co/VP9PJC4slW

Leeds will wear a one off kit for the game

08-02-2015, 08:53 AM
(08-02-2015 08:51 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  @leedsrhinos: Rhinos set for historic classic look for Wembley return http://t.co/VP9PJC4slW

Leeds will wear a one off kit for the game

Did you not get that email straight after the game captain slow

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)