Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
hull fc stadium shut
08-03-2015, 04:08 PM
RE: hull fc stadium shut
It's not as if they need it. In fact, in surprised they haven't moved in with Hull Isberg, quite frankly.

Also, when and why did Hull Isberg adopt and then drop the 'Ideal' from their name?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2015, 04:10 PM
(08-03-2015 03:58 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 03:54 PM)theonepointer Wrote:  Please don't move closer Wink

And where is one from?

From the right side of the hills
08-03-2015, 04:11 PM
Warrington I'm guessing and if that's the case then they are on a par

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-03-2015, 04:13 PM
Not quite
08-03-2015, 04:14 PM
The right side, on a map, the weather, etc, is Yawksher. Silly Hank.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-03-2015, 04:17 PM
(08-03-2015 04:14 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  The right side, on a map, the weather, etc, is Yawksher. Silly Hank.

I agree but we all know what she was getting at

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-03-2015, 04:20 PM
(08-03-2015 04:17 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 04:14 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  The right side, on a map, the weather, etc, is Yawksher. Silly Hank.

I agree but we all know what she was getting at

Yeah. He was getting at the fact he's from Dewsbury. A strapping, six-foot, six-teethed Dewsburyite.

08-03-2015, 04:30 PM
hull fc stadium shut
Is the north end of the east stand the one known as chav corner??
08-03-2015, 04:32 PM
Isn't the whole ground known as that when FC play there?

08-03-2015, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 04:35 PM by jools.)
hull fc stadium shut
Well yeah but you know the official unofficial chav corner- if so I expect tonnes of trouble. They fight amongst themselves as it is.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)