Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cas v Wire
08-12-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Cas v Wire
What you mean talking about the game?

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2015, 04:25 PM
I mean avoiding me exposing your mongoloid reading skills re: Dave Woods.

#JusticeForDave

#BanHank

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-12-2015, 04:31 PM
Lots of banter between players for this one, expect at least 1 session of high speed violence in this game.

Wire to win this in a throw everything at it responseathon!
08-12-2015, 04:32 PM
Another mullering akin to round 23, for mine.

Record score?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-12-2015, 04:38 PM
(08-12-2015 03:48 PM)westy_warrior Wrote:  is this game not on sky?

Yes, before GVB has a hernia, I was thinking of all the people who work and can only listen, as often I have to.
08-12-2015, 04:40 PM
Too late.

[Image: hernia.jpg]

08-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Moving on
08-12-2015, 05:22 PM
(08-12-2015 04:17 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  

Exactly.

I think Eddie and Stevo are cunts as much as the next Dave Woods fan, but I'd still rather watch a game than listen to unintelligible left wing commentary on it.

I hate bbc commentaries, wish fm for saints and Wigan games and wire fm for Warrington games is much better imo.
08-12-2015, 05:27 PM
Much of a muchness, as long as I listen to the game, I am not particularly bothered who is delivering it
08-12-2015, 05:57 PM
(08-12-2015 05:22 PM)Gateaux Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 04:17 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  

Exactly.

I think Eddie and Stevo are cunts as much as the next Dave Woods fan, but I'd still rather watch a game than listen to unintelligible left wing commentary on it.

I hate bbc commentaries, wish fm for saints and Wigan games and wire fm for Warrington games is much better imo.

I don't know whether it was Wish or BBC Merseyside I heard recently, but they were a pair of whinging, 'every other sport conspires to destroy rugby league' cunts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)