Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cas v Wire
08-12-2015, 03:41 PM
Thumbs Up Cas v Wire
Venue: The Jungle Date: Thursday, 13th August Kick-off: 20:00 BST Coverage:Commentary on BBC Radio Merseyside and live text commentary on the BBC Sport website.

Fingers crossed
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Cas v Wire
Fingers crossed for the commentary?

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-12-2015, 03:48 PM
is this game not on sky?
08-12-2015, 04:00 PM
(08-12-2015 03:48 PM)westy_warrior Wrote:  is this game not on sky?

Certainly is

Let's hope more than 10 wire fans go this week

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-12-2015, 04:09 PM
I am not going #shockhorror

Sky, couch and a beer
08-12-2015, 04:17 PM

Exactly.

I think Eddie and Stevo are cunts as much as the next Dave Woods fan, but I'd still rather watch a game than listen to unintelligible left wing commentary on it.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-12-2015, 04:18 PM
(08-12-2015 04:17 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  

Exactly.

I think Eddie and Stevo are cunts as much as the next Dave Woods fan, but I'd still rather watch a game than listen to unintelligible left wing commentary on it.

Dave woods is far better than Eddie and stevo

08-12-2015, 04:19 PM
That's pretty much what I said.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Westwood, Atkins and Harrison back for wire......

Is this a must win for wire given that Hudds have a banker 2 points at home

08-12-2015, 04:23 PM
Nice change of subject.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)