Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tommy Makinson
08-19-2015, 07:29 PM
RE: Tommy Makinson
(08-19-2015 07:27 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  
(08-19-2015 07:18 PM)billie joe Wrote:  Don't know mot there is something not right in the Saints camp at the moment can't put my finger on it.Undecided

We're shite?

At the moment can't argue with that but there has got to be something else just don't know what it is.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2015, 07:37 PM
I think it's a combination of our style being sussed and our players being exposed. Our brand is so basic; stop Roby and the cut-out balls, stop Saints. We don't have a kicking game, and our forwards - who are at least trying - aren't quite getting the half-breaks and offloads in to get Roby, Quinlan, etc going. With that, you're relying on set moves - of which we have about three (none of which we can use within ten yards of the tryline) - and your halves to dictate a game, and quite frankly, neither of them look like they give a shit enough to grab a game by the scruff of the neck and manage a win. Added to that, they haven't got a yard of pace between them, so taking the line on is a dead option.

Simply put: we need Long and Pryce back. I think you could use Quinlan as a running 6, and I'd just say 'fuck it' and put Wilkin back in at 7. At least he can punt a ball. Kind of.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-19-2015, 07:40 PM
I agree our half backs are poor and don't have any pace at all I said about Quinlan a few weeks ago try him at stand off and take the line on.
08-19-2015, 07:52 PM
(08-19-2015 07:18 PM)billie joe Wrote:  Don't know mot there is something not right in the Saints camp at the moment can't put my finger on it.Undecided

Interesting that wellens said there was a lack of team spirit
08-19-2015, 07:53 PM
Probably sick of Walsh

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-19-2015, 07:53 PM
Yeah he did and when he was playing we had it in abundance well it's down to Wello Longy and Keiron to get it back asap.
08-19-2015, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2015 07:55 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
Cunningham is alleged to be something of a divisive figure in the dressing room, which surprised me when I heard it. Some respect his honesty, others call bullshit on his ideas. Or so the legend goes.

To be fair, all we really need is another months-long injury to Walsh. Shouldn't be far off now; he's due one every six games or so.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-19-2015, 08:03 PM
Could see makinson return at fb and Quinlan move to the halves
08-19-2015, 08:04 PM
If that is the case then we should fuck the ones off who don't like Keiron's honesty they should have a look at his playing CV and realise you are looking at a legend of the game cunts.
08-19-2015, 08:05 PM
Tommy Makinson
Just because you could play doesnt mean you can coach.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)