Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tommy Makinson
08-13-2015, 06:21 PM
Tommy Makinson
I believe he is back in training now thank God we can drop that useless fucker Dawson preety soon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: Tommy Makinson
Excellent news. He scores tries.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-13-2015, 08:57 PM
Should be in the team as soon as next week

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
08-13-2015, 09:41 PM
Agreed. Although, if he is iffy, I'd give him time; maybe even until the Super 4s. That way he'll be 100%, or near as, for the Super 2s (f.k.a. the Grand Final).

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-13-2015, 09:42 PM
(08-13-2015 09:41 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  Agreed. Although, if he is iffy, I'd give him time; maybe even until the Super 4s. That way he'll be 100%, or near as, for the Super 2s (f.k.a. the Grand Final).

Why save him for watching the final
08-13-2015, 09:44 PM
(08-13-2015 09:42 PM)MOT Wrote:  
(08-13-2015 09:41 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  Agreed. Although, if he is iffy, I'd give him time; maybe even until the Super 4s. That way he'll be 100%, or near as, for the Super 2s (f.k.a. the Grand Final).

Why save him for watching the final

So he can sit and watch class and be ready for the Super International Series Against New Zealand...s....

08-13-2015, 10:50 PM
Is he the twat that used to do them flying try things in the corners?
08-13-2015, 11:41 PM
You mean the spectacular tries fans pay to see whoto? It's entertainment not life and death. They should give a £100K award to the player who scores the most inventive spectacular try.
08-14-2015, 07:36 AM
tbf though there was a couple of those he could have just put the ball down in a gentlemanly manner, but no he has to fjump from 15 yards out whilst singing "im walking in the air" directly to the camera in the corner, the time he had his y fronts on the outside of his shorts was a step too far for me.
08-14-2015, 09:33 AM
Class player, Makinson.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)