Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Wire v Wigan- the big pie smash?
08-20-2015, 09:01 AM
RE: Wire v Wigan- the big pie smash?
some people just like watching game of rugby league, so yes wigan fans and warrington would get excited about a game like this, as would some neutral rL fans. teh fact that they have done advert for the game, is to advertise the game, the point is they have a shit job of it, that is the point, whcih i am not missing. you are as you think spending time effort and money on a promo video is just for the mad crack and not to advertise the game.
Find all posts by this user
08-20-2015, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2015 09:05 AM by theonepointer.)
Such a "big game" doesn't need advertising and yes it's a shit job and if people are talking about the video and not the game, they will know that the wire play the pies, not hard to grasp is it?
08-20-2015, 09:04 AM
I'm looking forward to it, wire v Wigan games are always good. Hopefully some biff!

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-20-2015, 09:15 AM
Why they didnt jist show some big hits and great finishes baffles me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

once a rhino always a rhino
08-20-2015, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2015 09:16 AM by theonepointer.)
What did wigans video show?
08-20-2015, 09:19 AM
Why would Wigan do a video for an away game?

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-20-2015, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2015 09:24 AM by theonepointer.)
Advertising

It's on the wire website? So assuming it was meant for wire fans in the main, which I would imagine most, if not all, know who are next game is up against. If you can't get excited for this game, no promotional video is going to change that. At this point in the season, which is effectively over for us, it would need to have been of Spielberg proportions to get a rise out of anybody already knocking this season on the head. I like wigan games but I cannot get excited over this
08-20-2015, 09:24 AM
Again what have Wigan to gain by advertising an away game?

08-20-2015, 09:24 AM
Wire v Wigan- the big pie smash?
I take it your not in advertising.
08-20-2015, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2015 09:30 AM by theonepointer.)
But what about all the new/floater fans out there? Goes for both sides, apparently they are more important than current fans

(08-20-2015 09:24 AM)jools Wrote:  I take it your not in advertising.

You're and you a teacher
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)