Castleford 2016
08-19-2015, 06:38 PM
Castleford 2016
Cas news for 2016.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: Castleford 2016
I love it, Whoto. In fact, have five stars.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-19-2015, 06:39 PM
CASTLEFORD TIGERS coach Daryl Powell has confirmed props Scott Wheeldon and Ryan Bailey will not be retained next year.

Wheeldon joined Tigers ahead of last season following previous spells with Hull, Hull KR and London Broncos.
Bailey signed in April after being released by Hull KR. He moved from Leeds Rhinos to Rovers last autumn, but played just once for the East Yorkshire outfit.
Both players are on contact until the end of this season.
Wheeldon has played 11 times for Tigers this year, but has been sidelined since the defeat at Wigan Warriors on May 8.
Powell said: “He is a great kid and a really great pro’. He has been outstanding for us, to be honest, but this year has been tough.
“He got a long-term knee injury, but he would be an asset to any club, he is a top player and a top kid.”
The last of Bailey’s five appearances was the home win over St Helens in June.
“He has done a decent job for us, but with the young front-rowers we’ve got – Gadwin Springer and Will Maher – we feel we are covered for next season,” Powell added.
--------
No surprises there then. Both did nowt, could be championship bound imo.

I think Gibson, channing & even Webster might be cut next.
---
There we go! ?
08-19-2015, 06:40 PM
Better than any of gvb's crap

5 stars
08-19-2015, 06:48 PM
Bailey and Wheeldon are jabronis, and Cas are well enough set in the prop department to just buy one to replace both and then use some of that money to upgrade somewhere else.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-25-2015, 08:32 PM
Hi, Hank.

09-18-2015, 02:40 PM
We need to get rid of Boyle too - he's rubbish!
09-19-2015, 07:53 AM
He still has a job?!

09-24-2015, 10:15 AM
@ILaybourn: .@CTRLFC announce the imminent departure of Michael Channing and Ashley Gibson

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-24-2015, 11:20 AM
Very much expected. Hope crooks can step up.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)