Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Saints vs Huddersfield - Super 8s round 3
08-19-2015, 08:38 PM
This has to be responsarama time for Stains.

Our 'easy' games have seen us take two ass-kickings that we, on paper, shouldn't have taken, and as a result, our team has had its metaphysical ass kicked in the mythical realm of the media. Egos rattled, albeit with a 'naming no names' policy, must equal results, lest our season finish, effectively, after 23 games.

As discussed, the line-up will be fascinating, given Cunningham's comments in the week. I think we should look something like this:

1. Swift
2. Makinson
3. Percival
4. Jones
5. Dawson
6. Quinlan
7. Burns
8. Walmsley
9. Roby
10. Amor
11. Greenwood
12. McCarthy-Scarsbrook
13. Savelio
14. Charnock
15. Masoe
16. Richards
17. Flanagan

I think we will look something like last week (i.e. with Quinlan not at 6, but at 1, with Burns not at 7, but at 6, with Walsh not in Ibiza, but at 7, and with Charnock not on the bench, but playing for Rochdale).

It's not all about Saints, though. Huddo are chasing fourth (and, dare I say, third given abovementioned Saints shitness), so a win would obviously be very nice. Very, very nice. Very, very nice indeed. Ireland's greatest fullback and the black Liam Farrell are on fire for Sir Ken's barmy army.

A trepidatious Saints by 6.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Saints vs Huddersfield - Super 8s round 3
Walsh ain't getting dropped!!

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-19-2015, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2015 08:57 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
He'll probably drop Flanagan or someone like that.

Flanagan should really be playing scrum-half again.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-19-2015, 09:01 PM
We need to win but I don't think we will.
08-19-2015, 09:02 PM
You're not even trepidatious, Gat.

I find your lack of trepidation disturbing.

08-19-2015, 09:15 PM
I used the last of my trepidation last week
08-19-2015, 09:32 PM
Sainsbury's are doing a two-for-one. Get some more.

08-19-2015, 10:03 PM
Having read his comments, there won't be any changes
08-20-2015, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2015 08:21 AM by Sycophant.)
That's why your champions.
08-20-2015, 02:03 PM
Could go either way, if I was a betting man, I'd abstain

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)