Warrington 2016
08-07-2015, 08:02 PM
Warrington 2016
sky comms saying Eastmond is rumoured to be heading to wire next season
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2015, 05:20 AM
RE: Warrington 2015
(08-07-2015 08:02 PM)RhinoTog Wrote:  sky comms saying Eastmond is rumoured to be heading to wire next season

Where's he gonna play? Second fullback? Pocket outside centre? Loose-half? Sweeper?

They've got to accommodate Russell, Ratchford, O'Brien, Wheeler, Gidley, Sandow, Dwyer and potentially Eastmond in playmaking roles? I can't see it happening - him signing, or Wire having space for them all if he does.

Would you quit test union to be a relief 9/spare half/understudy to an understudy at Wire?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-08-2015, 06:14 AM
well, if u put it like that.... i expect his signing to be announced anytime.
08-08-2015, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2015 09:23 AM by jools.)
Warrington 2015
Wheeler won't be at wire next season. I could see them putting eastmond in at LF but I can't see how they could afford him with Gidley and Sandow most likely on big bucks.
08-12-2015, 11:18 AM
@WYSdaily: #giantsrl have confirmed that Wigan loanee Jack Hughes will join Warrington at the end of the season. http://t.co/r7zXyjkGt1

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-12-2015, 11:43 AM
surely not, surely not. according to jools hughes is the best player since hellery hanley since he went to hudds, i cant see them letting him go, this must be a typo. thought he was going to a marquee signing?

waiting for jools to come on tell us how shit he is and not good enough for hudds.
08-12-2015, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 11:52 AM by jools.)
Warrington 2015
Again westy you make stuff up. I said we had the better deal of the loan swap- and I still stand by that- I did not say he was the best player since anyone. I suspect this is because we can't fit him under the cap since we are stuck with larne Patrick for another year since Wigan don't want him.... And niether does anyone else. Funny that.... Wire take Hughes, not Patrick......
08-12-2015, 12:57 PM
(08-12-2015 11:52 AM)jools Wrote:  Again westy you make stuff up. I said we had the better deal of the loan swap- and I still stand by that- I did not say he was the best player since anyone. I suspect this is because we can't fit him under the cap since we are stuck with larne Patrick for another year since Wigan don't want him.... And niether does anyone else. Funny that.... Wire take Hughes, not Patrick......

Do hudds get some sort of trophy for warrington signing a player wigan developed and not a hudds player?

also he could have been your marquee signing, what with him being a world beater 2 weeks ago he must be worth it? not that hudds can possibly up to the cap with teh shower of shit they have in their team.
08-12-2015, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 01:07 PM by jools.)
Warrington 2015
Bored are you westy? Never mind- schools are back in a couple of weeks.
08-12-2015, 01:32 PM
(08-12-2015 01:07 PM)jools Wrote:  Bored are you westy? Never mind- schools are back in a couple of weeks.

you should work in a recycling centre. gerit?

but no bored, i like our debates, it is a shame you run off so quick but hey ho, anyway about this hughes lad, is he being given the freedom of the town before he leaves? like he gave farrell the freedom of the DW last week? gerit?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)