Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Wakefield 2017
07-20-2015, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2016 11:09 AM by chesterhino.)
Wakefield 2017
@ILaybourn: Another signing for @WTWildcatsRL who recruit winger or centre Bill Tupou from @RaidersCanberra He could make his debut at @Giantsrl

@ILaybourn: Meanwhile, Australian second rower @mattyryan88 has left the club with immediate effect

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Wakey 2015
Rat tail leaves the sinking ship
07-20-2015, 04:55 PM
Bill Tupou, eh? Bloody hell's bells.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
07-24-2015, 04:02 PM
Wakefield Trinity Wildcats have pulled off yet more business before the end of Rugby League deadline day, landing Leeds Rhinos forward Andy Yates on an 18-month contract.

Yates, who follows in the footsteps of Lee Smith, Bill Tupou and Scott Moore in signing for the Wildcats this week, will boost their pack ahead of the Super 8s, and give Brian Smith yet more strength in depth to choose from.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
07-24-2015, 04:35 PM
Good luck to him, he's a good championship player by all accounts
07-24-2015, 08:32 PM
Not rsally seen much from him with his constant run of injuries. Think hes an ok prop but no world beater

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

once a rhino always a rhino
08-25-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Wakefield 2016
Hi, Hank.

This will probably be in the Championship section soon.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
09-21-2015, 07:50 PM
Mogs in agreement to stay belle vue.
10-11-2015, 07:40 PM
@WYSdaily: NEWS: Wakefield Trinity Wildcats announce that head coach Brian Smith will continue in charge for 2016 #WTW http://t.co/mC1tpTUTEb

10-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Don't matter who's in charge.......... Wakey in big trouble............going down............Leigh will go up...........yawn........yawn.........

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)