Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Salford 2016
10-01-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: Salford 2016
goulashes richness will propel them to greatness.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2015, 07:10 PM
And his brains

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
10-01-2015, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2015 07:21 PM by Cheese.)
same thing.

innit
10-03-2015, 06:22 AM
So last night koukash announced the signings of......

Gareth O'Brien
Murdoch masilla
Lui
Craig Kopzcak
Phil Joseph
Mark Flanagan

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
10-03-2015, 09:34 AM
I think Sheens is the best signing out of that lot.

Non of the signings excite me and with the circus that was Salford this season I lost interest. I mean Hock, Chase, Locke, Fages, Paterson, Hansen leaving thats alot of talent to lose specially Fages.

I still think we will be a much better organised team, Nial Evalds is absolute class he would walk into any team we have to keep hold of him and let more of our own young players get the chance in the first team.

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
10-03-2015, 10:39 AM
No he wouldn't. Stop talking shite.

10-03-2015, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 11:09 AM by LucaUtd1.)
Ok chester if you dont think he can must be true. Bellend

Does anyone think salford will be an improved side next season? With Sheens now on board full time and the new signings?

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
10-03-2015, 11:39 AM
I agree with Luca. There, I said it. These are much better, more solid and suitable signings who add quality and a degree of certainty to a hitherto disjointed set-up. The only thing that I don't get with Sheens is why don't they just make him coach? I think this director thing is somewhat of a clusterfuck in terms of putting him vs the coach, whomever that may be. But, all the same, good business from Salford.

Which Lui is it?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
10-03-2015, 11:42 AM
We've lost Flanagan as well?

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
10-03-2015, 12:09 PM
(10-03-2015 11:08 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  Ok chester if you dont think he can must be true. Bellend

Does anyone think salford will be an improved side next season? With Sheens now on board full time and the new signings?

So who would evalds play in front of at Leeds??

Wigan??

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)