RE: Rhinos sign Keith Galloway
(07-24-2015 12:57 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  
Can't see Yates staying at leeds

He's shite, offers nothing
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2015, 02:52 PM
Packs shaping up nicely for next year, big keith will bring some much needed experience to the front row

LeedsLeedsLeedsHeart
07-24-2015, 03:44 PM
Here are some comments from the Wests Tigers forum, in reaction to the news of Keith's departure:

Tottie: Gone, and thank god

smithy: I am happy about this but to his credit keith has been a great servant of this club but stayed a season too long.the trouble is we have no money to replace him with anyone.watch the club re-sign buchanan.

Tygr: Hooray!

GNR4LIFE: Obviously we had to clear the decks for our blockbuster signing of Jack Littlejohn.

kafta: WOW there is a god

Bengal Tiger: Fantastic!!!!!!

Tygr: I respect what he has done for the club and i thank him for his years of service. But i'm still glad he is moving on. He has been a plodder for far too long.

tigerbalm: He may be the nicest bloke on the planet.

For 80 minutes a week, 12 rounds a year ( the average he probably plays) I see him as a third rate hack that takes opportunity from a kid that wants to put in.

Don't confuse longevity with legend. He is a journeyman that journeyed about 4-5 years too long. He only got those extra years because WT have such low standards.

Good luck big red, you won't be missed.

underdog: Hope he scored the same Holiday Arrangements as part of his contract over their he had over here. I always knew it was a Tigers season if Keefy was on a 4-8 week sabbatical somewhere in there. icon_e_biggrin.gif
Smart business decision, but he's been a servant to our club, no doubt.

I'm too cool to have a signature.
07-24-2015, 03:52 PM
I always thought he was decent. Solid, unspectacular kinda gimmick.

Also, Hank, 'Leeds 2016'.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
07-24-2015, 04:08 PM
he wont be ripping it up but he wont let u down. decent workhorse.

plus hes a jock really too.
07-24-2015, 05:03 PM
He is passed it.
07-24-2015, 05:31 PM
Rhinos sign Keith Galloway
Is it forwards?
Or is he past it?
07-24-2015, 05:45 PM
Past it in Oz is much different over here. As long as he's not another Ben Cross or Mark O'Neill I expect he'll be ok. Maybe he just needs a new challenge.
07-24-2015, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2015 08:36 PM by LeedsBarmyArmy.)
Rhinos sign Keith Galloway
(07-24-2015 04:08 PM)Cheese Wrote:  he wont be ripping it up but he wont let u down. decent workhorse.

plus hes a jock really too.

Exempt from the quota apparently

(07-24-2015 03:44 PM)Farmduck Wrote:  Here are some comments from the Wests Tigers forum, in reaction to the news of Keith's departure:

Tottie: Gone, and thank god

smithy: I am happy about this but to his credit keith has been a great servant of this club but stayed a season too long.the trouble is we have no money to replace him with anyone.watch the club re-sign buchanan.

Tygr: Hooray!

GNR4LIFE: Obviously we had to clear the decks for our blockbuster signing of Jack Littlejohn.

kafta: WOW there is a god

Bengal Tiger: Fantastic!!!!!!

Tygr: I respect what he has done for the club and i thank him for his years of service. But i'm still glad he is moving on. He has been a plodder for far too long.

tigerbalm: He may be the nicest bloke on the planet.

For 80 minutes a week, 12 rounds a year ( the average he probably plays) I see him as a third rate hack that takes opportunity from a kid that wants to put in.

Don't confuse longevity with legend. He is a journeyman that journeyed about 4-5 years too long. He only got those extra years because WT have such low standards.

Good luck big red, you won't be missed.

underdog: Hope he scored the same Holiday Arrangements as part of his contract over their he had over here. I always knew it was a Tigers season if Keefy was on a 4-8 week sabbatical somewhere in there. icon_e_biggrin.gif
Smart business decision, but he's been a servant to our club, no doubt.

Just the comments you've hand picked? You could find comments like that for most players

LeedsLeedsLeedsHeart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)