Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huddo-Cas - Super 8s: the match so big, it took twenty minutes to make this thread
09-03-2015, 09:57 PM
Huddo-Cas - Super 8s: the match so big, it took twenty minutes to make this thread
Who got sky MOM please????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: Huddo-Cas - Super 8s: the match so big, it took twenty minutes to make this thread
(09-03-2015 09:57 PM)jools Wrote:  Who got sky MOM please????

McGillvary

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-04-2015, 07:21 AM
Thanks. My mate put money on Eorl at 33/1 - thought Steve might be sentimental it being his 400th game.
09-04-2015, 10:48 AM
RE: Huddo-Cas - Super 8s: the match so big, it took twenty minutes to make this thread
Shame McGillvary won't make the England squad, because he doesn't play for Wigan, Leeds or St Helens...

Along with the usual suspects, I'd have Bateman, George Williams and Mcllorum in the squad
09-04-2015, 02:33 PM
not sure williams is there yet. bateman might be worth including, least he'll have a dig at someone.
09-05-2015, 02:21 AM
McGilvary should probably be in for Hall if it gets picked on current form been decidedly quiet has Ryan this season.

Hill Billy Bateman - please god no. The scruffy gypo inbred turd is a very poor mans version of Bennie Westwood.

Micky Mac our best option at 9 against the Kiwi's the scruffy twat will cost a couple of pens but for a fact he won't take a backwards step.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)