Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cas v Saints
09-16-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Cas v Saints
It is refreshing to see the refs made accountable, unlike football, for example. But, also unlike football, they have replays available for as long as they need them, so it'd be even more refreshing to see the fuck up not occur in the first place.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2015, 08:04 PM
Agreed, how they didn't see it is beyond me, not just one of them but two video refs!

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-16-2015, 08:35 PM
The being focused on one thing side would make sense if they could only watch it once, but they can have as many replays of it from different angles as they want so it really can't be excused. Not that multiple replays and angles should have been needed for that one.
09-16-2015, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2015 08:37 PM by CherryPie.)
(09-16-2015 08:04 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  Agreed, how they didn't see it is beyond me, not just one of them but two video refs!

Oh the explanation says that they did see it. They saw it repeatedly. They were just 'more focused' on Roberts' reaction. How easily distracted are these idiots?

I'm waiting for next week - "While we did indeed see Michael Shenton ground the ball clearly, the video refs were more focused on Luke Gale's unconvincing and frankly rather ambitious combover, therefore we disallowed it"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)